Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welllll, its back to the Spread and RTGDF!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    and here's the thing- I was just messing with the usual tightasses around here. Shirley everybody knows that Art can watch film from his own home and help Lebbo every damn week. All the film is uploaded online. I guaran-damn-tee he did it for he and K this season.
    He help Sam Pittman during spring. On Campus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Not a single player played a down after an accusation of rape was made. Not one.
    Inconvenient facts...

vCash
    With Lebby and Kendall in Starkvegas, I'm getting vibes of the hate Jackie used to get from opposing fans.
    Damn that feels good if it happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Jesus only forgives people who admit they were in the wrong. Art Briles is not one of those people.
    An increase of fentanyl deaths and 80% due drugs crossing the open border (300,000) since the last administration as a result of the open border policy of the present administration.....do you feel any responsibility for the increase?

The participation/voting to allow this tragic occurrence is worse than anything Briles ever did.....yet many holier than AH's just can't help themselves.

vCash
    that cuts deeeep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    With Lebby and Kendall in Starkvegas, I'm getting vibes of the hate Jackie used to get from opposing fans.
    Damn that feels good if it happens.
    if Kendall were to come on board- which would be a damn huge deal and a great pull- people better get ready for Art to move to StarkVegas
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I don't give a damn if we hired Satan himself to be a head coach as long as we win! All you 17ing hypocrites either voted for Biden or Trump and those two are more corrupt than Briles! SO STFU!

vCash
    if Kendall were to come on board- which would be a damn huge deal and a great pull- people better get ready for Art to move to StarkVegas
    If it means we can win at a high level and beat the bluer bloods then he could camp out in an RV in front of the stadium like cousin Eddie. The media already hates us so what would change if Art is seen with his son-in-law, but not in any official capacity?

vCash
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    If it means we can win at a high level and beat the bluer bloods then he could camp out in an RV in front of the stadium like cousin Eddie. The media already hates us so what would change if Art is seen with his son-in-law, but not in any official capacity?
    agree 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I don't give a damn if we hired Satan himself to be a head coach as long as we win! All you 17ing hypocrites either voted for Biden or Trump and those two are more corrupt than Briles! SO STFU!
    Don't conflate things. I love the Lebby hire. I'm all in.

But we didn't hire Art Briles. And he should have no official capacity in or around our program.

This is really easy, guys.

Christ.

vCash
    yes but it is fine if he goes out to eat with the family etc. folks need to chill bigly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Don't conflate things. I love the Lebby hire. I'm all in.

But we didn't hire Art Briles. And he should have no official capacity in or around our program.

This is really easy, guys.

Christ.
    aGAIN- he wont have an "official" capacity. But make no mistake- he will be involved.

vCash
    he is an excellent analyst and will be a benefit

vCash
    aGAIN- he wont have an "official" capacity. But make no mistake- he will be involved.
    Stop moving the posts. Of course he'll give his SIL advice...but you said give him an office/space on campus. Big difference (and you know it).

Just admit you said that, and it was ridiculous, and we can move on.

vCash
    he will watch film from the condo

vCash
    del

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    he will watch film from the condo
    Ok, fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Stop moving the posts. Of course he'll give his SIL advice...but you said give him an office/space on campus. Big difference (and you know it).

Just admit you said that, and it was ridiculous, and we can move on.
    Not a fan of art, but I can read and he never once said that not even close. Go read again And I'm in the crowd that he wasn't "cleared" of anything. But that's not the point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Not a fan of art, but I can read and he never once said that not even close. Go read again And I'm in the crowd that he wasn't "cleared" of anything. But that's not the point
    He said that early on.