Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Flight Ops

vCash

MSU Flight Ops

Was just in the Sprint Mart by the airport and heard a jet take off so I drove by to check and it wasn't a university jet. MSU Flight Ops is buttoned up and nobody is there. But, "It's coming". They already have the crowd barriers up.
    MSU Flight Ops.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Was just in the Sprint Mart by the airport and heard a jet take off so I drove by to check and it wasn't a university jet. MSU Flight Ops is buttoned up and nobody is there. But, "It's coming". They already have the crowd barriers up.
    MSU Flight Ops.jpg
    When and if a plane takes off StarkVegasSteve will be aboard. It may be stowaway or duct tape, but he will be on that sucker. This was hashed out yesterday.
    Last edited by Catfish; 11-26-2023 at 11:31 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    When and if a plane takes off StarkVegasSteve will be aboard. It may be stow away or duct tape, but he will be on that sucker. This was hashed out yesterday.
    I should have left a note taped to the fence: Check the wheel wells for a stowaway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    I should have left a note taped to the fence: Check the wheel wells for a stowaway.
    Radio in, Steve.

vCash
    Starkville PD tweeted eye emoji?s. I assume Lebby arrival is near.

vCash
    I wouldn't expect anything for another day or so on the actual arrival. Maybe we get an official announcement first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I wouldn't expect anything for another day or so on the actual arrival. Maybe we get an official announcement first.
    If there isn't an announcement today, someone got cold feet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah... does not sound good if we don't hear anything today + all the other jobs opening up today.

vCash
    Too quiet...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He is getting the contract today and they are ironing out the details. He is meeting with the OU team today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    He is getting the contract today and they are ironing out the details. He is meeting with the OU team today.
    any idea if all the money was figured out? sounds like he may have wanted more for his staff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    With A&M lurking, we need to get our guy signed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    any idea if all the money was figured out? sounds like he may have wanted more for his staff
    What makes you think that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    What makes you think that?
    can't remember who but someone else posted it. no idea if true but want to get this officially done asap with all the other jobs opening up

vCash
    He sees a weakness in our organization. Support staff. He wants more. I think that speaks volumes to his understanding of what it takes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Too quiet...
    Yep. Doesn't feel right. Maybe that's just the ol MSU in me though.

vCash
    He sees a weakness in our organization. Support staff. He wants more. I think that speaks volumes to his understanding of what it takes.
    did we pony up? if we are only paying him 4M I see no reason we should not. Not like that money can go to NIL

vCash
    did we pony up? if we are only paying him 4M I see no reason we should not. Not like that money can go to NIL
    That won't be a sticking point. It's past time to step up our game in that area. We are talking film guys, recruiting staff...etc. We are way behind in that.

All those white shirts...

vCash
    That won't be a sticking point. It's past time to step up our game in that area. We are talking film guys, recruiting staff...etc. We are way behind in that.

I am good with that. hopefully we get that done asap. if I remember correctly that was a big thing with Naiper, he wanted to really invest in off field stuff. hopefully we see the light

vCash

I like it!