Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bowl streak is over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    And they all need to move on.
    100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    We've got a few malcontents that hopefully will be gone now as well.
    That reminds me. Wasn't Bucky going to spill the beans on what all he knows after the season? I'm ready to hear it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    That reminds me. Wasn't Bucky going to spill the beans on what all he knows after the season? I'm ready to hear it
    Book will be out in summer of 24.

Titled "Me, Myself and Will."

vCash
    Some of both but we have some players that need to move on as well. Gotta have players pulling in the same direction.
    Hopefully the new coach can come in and do that.

vCash
    We had some selfish players on this team who were only interested in themselves. Can't win or have any kind of total effort with that. Sad and I hate it but it's time for us to move on and hopefully upward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Hopefully the new coach can come in and do that.
    Yep

vCash
    I don’t want to see this staff or team have another game, it’s literally torture, please let it just be over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    Book will be out in summer of 24.

Titled "Me, Myself and Will."
    Foreword by Ben Arbuckle and Drew Hollingshead.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    SEC has nothing to do with it now
    That wasn?t targeting. If anything the runner lowered their head and should have been thrown out for leading with his crown.

vCash
    Five and eight is still in play . . . . . It's in the hands of the APR rankings now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    This. Players streaking down the field, but couldn't get it to them.
    It has been that way for 4 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    Oh I agree, but the officiating had nothing to do with it either. Can't miss two field goals and can't throw the ball to whoever is closest to you every play.
    You mean throw the ball more or less in the general direction of the closest receiver after a cursory glance at the other routes which are still just beginning to develop?

He doesn't throw downfield because he doesn't wait the extra 1.5 seconds to let them get open EVEN WHEN HE'S NOT UNDER PRESSURE. And Ole Miss never evwn threaten to sack him more than a few times.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    That wasn?t targeting. If anything the runner lowered their head and should have been thrown out for leading with his crown.
    The rule needs to be changed to state specifically that when a ball carrier launches a defensive player cannot be called for targeting.

Dart left his feet of his own accord and launched, diving for the FD. He was 8 inches off the ground. What else is a defender supposed to do? You've got to get in his way anyway you can. You gotta get down there with him, meaning you have to duck too. Of course you lead with your head. It's physics.

Your just supposed to let him have it? This is not a statue in a pocket that you just hammer with head to head contact.

The targeting rule is out of control already, and long since overstepped the spirit of the rule.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    You mean throw the ball more or less in the general direction of the closest receiver after a cursory glance at the other routes which are still just beginning to develop?

He doesn't throw downfield because he doesn't wait the extra 1.5 seconds to let them get open EVEN WHEN HE'S NOT UNDER PRESSURE. And Ole Miss never evwn threaten to sack him more than a few times.
    2 guys wide open in the end zone one on each side of the field with only a safety between them and will picks the short route and misses it. Huge miss there and it wasn't the only one.

vCash
    2 guys wide open in the end zone one on each side of the field with only a safety between them and will picks the short route and misses it. Huge miss there and it wasn't the only one.
    That was an extremely costly mistake.

vCash
    Bowl streak ended in 2016 as far as I'm concerned. 5-7 then and 5-7 now, neither of which deserves a bowl.

vCash
    We had some selfish players on this team who were only interested in themselves. Can't win or have any kind of total effort with that. Sad and I hate it but it's time for us to move on and hopefully upward.
    100% correct.

vCash
    Some of both but we have some players that need to move on as well. Gotta have players pulling in the same direction.
    Does one of them rhyme with Lulu?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Arnett, Barbay, Keenum,.....thanks.

I won't name players. Some of you know the players who could have helped.
    What a shit show.
    To only give Arnett, Barbary and Keemun blame is shortsighted when this has been building for several years across several coaches. We are already at a disadvantage and we continue to dig our own grave. If we don't get a coach that's good and will be here at least 4-5 years, it's going to start a bowless streak.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Are those the ones whose parents were on other boards? If so, I wonder where the kid learned it.