Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate Kevin Barbay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What OC got us 9 wins this year with arnett at HC? lol
    There are maybe 10 out there that could do it. Hell Lane would?ve got 8 minimum. Play calling and personnel isn?t rocket science. Takes 5.4 brain cells to not change that.

vCash
    What OC got us 9 wins this year with arnett at HC? lol
    Anyone that is competent. I'm not saying that we should have done this - but yeah keeping Hollinghead would have been a better option. And he's not ready for the SEC. We absolutely could have gotten Ben Arbuckle, AJ Smith, Tim Cramsey from Memphis should have been obtainable, I could go on.

We have Barbay running up the middle on third and right after Arnett is fired and you're going to pin that on Arnett?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    There are maybe 10 out there that could do it. Hell Lane would?ve got 8 minimum. Play calling and personnel isn?t rocket science. Takes 5.4 brain cells to not change that.
    Lane was gonna be our OC under arnett?

vCash
    Lane was gonna be our OC under arnett?

I?m sad my stuffing earlier wasn?t this dense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    I?m sad my stuffing earlier wasn?t this dense.
    This was the question you brought up lane to...

"What OC got us 9 wins this year with arnett at HC? loL"

Sober up, or hell,drink yourself to death.. I really don't care

vCash
    This was the question you brought up lane to...

"What OC got us 9 wins this year with arnett at HC? loL"

Sober up, or hell,drink yourself to death.. I really don't care
    And my answer was ?there are 10. Hell lane could?ve won 8?? that doesn?t mean he would?ve been the OC. You knew what i said but chose to change the subject to semantics. Proud of you. Austin Riley was there tonight. Did you get an autograph?

vCash
    I didn't feel like verifying but I saw where someone said that App States offensive statistics actually improved once Barbay left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I didn't feel like verifying but I saw where someone said that App States offensive statistics actually improved once Barbay left.
    I looked it up and they're basically the same. Which lends credence to my theory that their head coach had a lot more of a hand in their offense than we were led to believe.

Although their data was a little bit crazy when you look at it from a context standpoint. Last year they had a 60 point game against North Carolina which was an outlier. They also played 2 FCS teams. Which is why they didn't make a bowl last year despite going 6-6. So, I guess if you do a deep dive you could make a case that they are better this year than last.