Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate Kevin Barbay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    Hate is a stron.....

I hate him too.
    Hahaha!! Awesome

vCash
    I mean, Leach was calling plays on a napkin @ field level and drew up better schemes (for the most part) Barbay seemed like he was calling plays on a Sketch It from a blimp.

vCash
    I mean, Leach was calling plays on a napkin @ field level and drew up better schemes (for the most part) Barbay seemed like he was calling plays on a Sketch It from a blimp.
    Way too many moving parts. It was like let's fake a reverse and then throw a swing pass off of it after everyone almost runs into each other. I mean- who does that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Way too many moving parts. It was like let's fake a reverse and then throw a swing pass off of it after everyone almost runs into each other. I mean- who does that?
    Innovative minds. Maybe 11 players was too many for his offensive scheme. Could have worked out with maybe 9? Less opportunity to run into another player.

vCash
    We were abysmal leach's first year on offense also

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We were abysmal leach's first year on offense also
    But that one Georgia game though!!!! Oh, and LSU. That was such a tease it should be criminal.

Leach had a track record though, we knew he was a genius. Barbay, not so much.

vCash
    But that one Georgia game though!!!! Oh, and LSU. That was such a tease it should be criminal.

I don't wanna keep barbay. My point is adjustment to AR was tough, and the adjustment away from it was gonna be also.

vCash
    Worst play caller in power 5 football.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

vCash
    I don't wanna keep barbay. My point is adjustment to AR was tough, and the adjustment away from it was gonna be also.
    There was no reason to adjust??? Think for like 5 seconds.

vCash

But that?s the problem. It?s revisionist history. The ones tonight bringing up Leach and the ones praising the Errr Raid all season will point back to that LSU game and say how awesome it was and then ignore the train wrecks against Arkansas and Kentucky that immediately followed.

7 is right. We got the painful part out of the way. Let?s just hope that the new guy, whoever he is, can work miracles in the portal and salvage next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Worst play caller in power 5 football.
    Don't limit it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    There was no reason to adjust??? Think for like 5 seconds.
    So if arnett woulda kept say spurrier or hollinshed, we wouldn't be hiring a new coach now? I disagree. Both those OCs were horrible this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    But that?s the problem. It?s revisionist history. The ones tonight bringing up Leach and the ones praising the Errr Raid all season will point back to that LSU game and say how awesome it was and then ignore the train wrecks against Arkansas and Kentucky that immediately followed.

7 is right. We got the painful part out of the way. Let?s just hope that the new guy, whoever he is, can work miracles in the portal and salvage next season.
    Oh I know good and well the LSU game was a fluke. They played man all game and our receivers went wild. That performance was never replicated and probably never will be. It was fun though, I thought we had "made it". I was not a huge fan of the air raid, I enjoyed watching it at 11pm while falling asleep on Pac-12 late night, but most SEC games i despised it. Mostly due to our QB play, but eh.

vCash
    I didn?t say anything about who should or shouldn?t be coaching? if you don?t think we should?ve tailored the offense to what we had you should just watch the braves and root for fastballs man.

vCash
    I didn?t say anything about who should or shouldn?t be coaching? if you don?t think we should?ve tailored the offense to what we had you should just watch the braves and root for fastballs man.
    I think this year was doomed the minute arnett was named HC. What offense we ran isn't the problem imo, it's who we hired

vCash
    @Coach34

It takes a f?n sack to pump this bastard up. I respect that out of you.
    He'll give you a plethora of reasons why it wasn't his fault. Guy was never in any thread as a possible candidate until he was hired... then suddenly he's top 5 OC in the country. Lolz. #agenda
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post

That's because statistically this WAS worse. There is no revisionist history.

Just a lot of wrong people like you.

vCash
    I think this year was doomed the minute arnett was named HC. What offense we ran isn't the problem imo, it's who we hired
    So why would you bring up other names to refute your point?

If you know adjustments are bad? why do adjustments. That?s using your logic.

vCash
    Arnett sucks but running something similar to what these players had been running for three years with an easier schedule would have yielded much better results.

We literally cost ourselves at least four regular season wins because we insisted on running the ball like we had JJ Johnson coming back and not a bunch of Air Raid players.

Typical short sighted and stupid MSU move all because of play calling preference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Arnett sucks but running something similar to what these players had been running for three years with an easier schedule would have yielded much better results.

We literally cost ourselves at least four regular season wins because we insisted on running the ball like we had JJ Johnson coming back and not a bunch of Air Raid players.

Typical short sighted and stupid MSU move all because of play calling preference.
    What OC got us 9 wins this year with arnett at HC? lol