Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So ready to put this behind us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Good god. They tried and the staff made the changes, I understand you don?t like it, yeah it sux, but he didn?t 17 this up the staff handled that part pretty well all by themselves.
    Agree

vCash
    He was in on this hire. Dont fool yourself. Keenum doesnt do anything without fat boys input.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    He was in on this hire. Dont fool yourself. Keenum doesnt do anything without fat boys input.
    I thought he just types up press releases?

This whole situation with Arnett to me looks like the handiwork of our boosters and Keenum went along with it knowing it probably wouldn't work. Hence the contract with the laughable buyout.

Complete with double talk- "We had to hire a coach for continuity and to keep the recruiting class together" and then we fire half the staff, hire a bunch of Mississippi Good ol Boys, and then when it fails we blame the last staff for poor recruiting when a big bullet point was keeping them for their recruiting.

Much like the hiring of Cohen as AD.

vCash
    Don't think Keenum won't do his best to screw up this upcoming football hire either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I thought he just types up press releases?
    He does. To think he chooses our football coaches is incredibly ridiculous.