Thread: Week 12 Prediction Thread-The School Up North Edition

vCash

Week 12 Prediction Thread-The School Up North Edition

I have very little hope in this one. It would require us playing perfectly and them making mistakes. It would also require us to employ the South Carolina offense again, which I doubt happens.

With that being said 27-13 OM

Rogers pass yds- 221

Davis/Pittman Rush Yds- 71

How many F bombs I scream at Barbay for old times sake- 45

vCash
    I hate it, but I'm going to say:
    Rebs-38
    Us-13
    Rogers 207 passing yards
    Davis/Pittman combined rushing yards 57 yards
    F bombs I yell at Barbay probably in the 3 figure area

vCash
    I can never say Pissville U will win this game.

I think we have all the makings for a surpriser. Interim coach who has deep roots here, bowl game on the line, at our house, packed stadium, the Antonov 225 load of seniors, and kitten is shopping. We win!

Barbay is wanting to put one last game on tape for his report card we open it up like USCE game and win a nail biting game.

44-41. Will be talked about all weekend long. It's going to be great! We announce Chadwell on Monday with rumblings starting late Sunday.
    "False start everybody but the center" referee summarizing Arnett's season performance as a head coach.

vCash
    I want to believe, but the DOGS have no Relf, Bond, Fitz, Dak (although he only one one EB). And I don't think we have the lb or secondary speed to handle those passes. I would say seal off the LOS and hope there is enough rush to contain Dart, his run and passes. What do you DOGS think? Great trivia question, what did Relf do that Eli and Archie couldn't do?? beat his rival 3 straight years.......Thank me later.
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 11-22-2023 at 05:11 PM.

vCash
    Turnovers, penalties and a lack of execution on their part. Our only chance to win. However ...........

OM 35 Dawgs 17

vCash
    OM - 20
    Dawgs - 24

vCash
    I want to believe, but the DOGS have no Relf, Fitz, Dak (although he only one one EB). And I don’t think we have the lb or secondary speed to handle those passes. I would say seal off the LOS and hope there is enough rush to contain Dart, his run and passes. What do you DOGS think? Great trivia question what did Relf do that Eli and Archie couldn’t do?? beat his rival 3 straight years.......Thank me later.

vCash
    Bad guys -38
    Good guys -17

I hope I’m wrong.

vCash
    44-13 OM.

vCash
    Losing their coach 45
    Lost their Coach 6.
    WR 150 yds. 20 dumpoffs for 125 YAC
    Rushing 120

vCash
    Ole Dixie 37 Miss State 23

vCash
    The last chance State gets to beat Kiffin as an Ole Miss coach.

MSU Bulldogs 31
    Confederates 29

I forgot your tie breakers

Will Rogers 210 yards and 1 TD passing
    Mike Wright 90 yards and 2 TDs rushing
    Pittman 80 yards and 1 TD rushing
    Ferrie 48 yard FG to put Dogs up 31-23 before Dart hooks up 1 last time as a Bear but fails on 2 pt try aGAIN!

Every Coach State <interviews> says no and Greg Knox gets a lifetime contract to be our Permanent Interim Head Coach!
    Last edited by CaptainObvious; 11-22-2023 at 07:28 PM.

vCash
    This is why you score as many points as you can (Something Bellard or Mullen, and even JWS at times never understood) and don’t play conservative against the school up north. Between the wind blown field goal, this PI call, JWS running a 2nd string tail back in oxford (when we had an all SEC tailback) on the goal line multiple times, and a one legged Bo Wallace against the previous #1 team in the country.....lay the wood, drop the hammer, and NEVER let up.

https://youtu.be/DocxZM1lQEg?si=BouSFkUxEloLoq8d
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 11-22-2023 at 09:46 PM.