A little late with these as I got tied up and the day just got away from me yesterday.

1. Good to get a win. It was ugly at times, but we put our foot on their throat when we had to.

2. Davis and Pittman may be our best two backs moving forward. Marks is just not 100 percent and Pittman and Davis ran with authority on Saturday.

3. Concerning that we still have receivers running the wrong routes in Game 11. We had multiple plays on Saturday where receivers ran into each other or were running the wrong route. That just cannot happen. And it has continually happened throughout the year.

4. The Drops. We had at least 6 drops on Saturday and maybe more. And a few of the drops were not contested. The receiver just dropped the pass.

5. Our secondary is BAD.

6. We finally figured out on Saturday about midway through the second quarter to just send the house and get to the QB before they can throw it. This may need to be the plan Thursday night.

7. Will is still not 100 percent and he will not be Thursday night. That worries me with how bad our line is because Golding is going to blitz heavy early to rattle him if I had to guess.

8. Their line is not in great shape either. We need to rattle Dart and force some bad throws because he gets locked on a target sometimes and will force passes into windows that will force mistakes.

9. Thursday night is probably still going to be bad. Just a fair warning on that.

10. I need Greg Knox to lead us out onto the field on an ATV Thursday night with the Stone Cold theme playing.