Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deon Sanders looks miserable tonight

vCash

Deon Sanders looks miserable tonight

He looks like he want to quit this Colorado job.

Getting beat 6-42 with a D3 QB in the game. Shaddeur Sanders injured after getting sacked too many times.

Dewayne Johnson and Micheal Irving not on the sideline, this sucks

vCash
    Looking forward to the Air Raid update after this one.

vCash
    He forgot to buy some OL and DL for his team.

vCash
    Sanders has done a good job this year, but this was pretty unacceptable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Looking forward to the Air Raid update after this one.
    Lol. They finally scored a lot of points against a horrid defense. Yay?

vCash
    Don't worry about Deion. He's keeping receipts unfortunately he forgot to read the fine print that stated No Refunds.

All his A-list "friends" aren't going to be connected to this train wreck.

vCash
    Wait! Wait! You mean hype and a loud mouth don't win ball games? Color me shocked!

vCash
    aw and he has the Utes next saturday. hope that go well homey

vCash
    Colorado was 1-11 last year. He has done a pretty good job.

vCash
    Demoting his OC looks stupid now.
    Going to lose that guy, who had done well with what he had to work with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCurtain74 View Post
    Don't worry about Deion. He's keeping receipts unfortunately he forgot to read the fine print that stated No Refunds.

All his A-list "friends" aren't going to be connected to this train wreck.
    But they will come out of the woods if he is ever fired and try to make it a race thing. I think Deion is now realizing that he cannot out talent people at this level and he is going to have to win in the trenches to be successful at the P5 level.

And I do think he will be successful but he is going to have to recruit and develop on top of the portal. He cannot just rely on skill players from the portal like he could at JSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    But they will come out of the woods if he is ever fired and try to make it a race thing. I think Deion is now realizing that he cannot out talent people at this level and he is going to have to win in the trenches to be successful at the P5 level.

And I do think he will be successful but he is going to have to recruit and develop on top of the portal. He cannot just rely on skill players from the portal like he could at JSU.
    I don't see a good OL transferring to him, just based on how he trashes his current OL post game after losses. So any big recruit OL he signs will need a few years to develop. Deion will not be that patient and sit there and take losses for 2 years. He is too much into his own brand. I could see him trying to jump ship by then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    I don't see a good OL transferring to him, just based on how he trashes his current OL post game after losses. So any big recruit OL he signs will need a few years to develop. Deion will not be that patient and sit there and take losses for 2 years. He is too much into his own brand. I could see him trying to jump ship by then.
    Freeze used to blame every loss on talent, and then he would proceed to upgrade that talent. Being charismatic and throwing money around works

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Freeze used to blame every loss on talent, and then he would proceed to upgrade that talent. Being charismatic and throwing money around works
    Freeze would do that but in a generic way about talent, and I do not recall him ever singling out say his OL group, or specific players like Deion has, and talk about replacing them.
    Maybe OL will come on board in the portal for Deion, but if not he has a few years of rebuilding that line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    His 3 pt victories over TCU (4-6) & Ariz St (3-7) aren't impressive. Neither is is double OT victory over Colorado St (4-6). This team could easily be 1-10.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    His 3 pt victories over TCU (4-6) & Ariz St (3-7) aren't impressive. Neither is is double OT victory over Colorado St (4-6). This team could easily be 1-10.
    He did an impressive job for the task that was handed to him. This is exactly what most people thought would happen, outside of the TCU win. Most knew they had no depth and OL issues and once people got film on them then they would begin to struggle.

vCash
    I'm just glad Deion is not being rammed down our throats like he was the first 3 games, it was a dam circus. Embarrassing really.

I think Deion's days as a P5 coach are numbered. It's a very tough job, and the discipline and work required are next level. Dieon is a great 15 minute preacher. Alot of talking, not alot of substance, and by the 16th minute you find yourself thinking, will he just shut the %$$ up.

vCash
    He brought in the pretty players this year. He made comments a lot while at JSU that he has to build the both LOS. I look to see them much improved. Anyone can she that the oline is worse than a wet paper back. I'd get rid of the oline coach and the oline this year. It's just bad
    "False start everybody but the center" referee summarizing Arnett's season performance as a head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post

He has said over and over again that the trench is where the game is won. He?ll be fine once he gets a few recruiting cycles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    The Northwestern coach has done a better job without being over-hyped or even having any kind of hype at all.