Thread: Kicking Lady Dawgs advance to the Sweet 16! First time in school history!

Banned
    vCash

Kicking Lady Dawgs advance to the Sweet 16! First time in school history!

Hail State! Love any sport with the Dawgs winning. Them ladies kept fighting when they went down 1-0 and a team that only allowed 11 goals all year had 2 scored on them in an eight minute span. Relentless effort. Now to see Stanford / SCar and who we face on Sunday.

vCash
    I was really tired from work today. Watched the whole match. Some really good soccer played by our lady dogs tonight. Go Dogs and HailState

vCash
    I live in Providence but couldn't make it to the game because I was traveling and just got back to Boston Logan from Minneapolis as the game was getting underway. Brown is only about 5 minutes from me so I hated that I didn't get back in time.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coaxguy99 View Post
    I live in Providence but couldn't make it to the game because I was traveling and just got back to Boston Logan from Minneapolis as the game was getting underway. Brown is only about 5 minutes from me so I hated that I didn't get back in time.
    The game was in Palo Alto. Stanford hosting this pod of 4

vCash
    Hell ya!!! Great job ladies. Keep it going. It's been a long road.