• I'm in for $300/ yearly

0 0%
  • I'm in for $600/ yearly

3 9.68%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright Guys - Call to Action - Please read from the Owners

vCash

Alright Guys - Call to Action - Please read from the Owners

First off, thanks GTown for bringing this to my attention.

https://twitter.com/BulldogNIL/statu...33512880484426

The Bulldog Initivate has a group of donors who are willing to Match donations up to $1 million between now and Dec. 1st.
    That's a great start. PLEASE give if you can. Hopefully BI will update that we shatter that by then.

Next, this board and NLI. I personally have been discussing this with the other owners in the background for over a year about my desiree to make this board more than it currently is.

So let's hear it from the board. I can't offer exact benefits at this time but would you be interested in a BI and ED relationship.
    All donation FUNDS would go to BI, with the board taking nothing.

If so what Level would you consider donating and would you rather do monthly or yearly and also any ideas of benefits you would like to see...

Some ideas we are tossing around is username flare, access to a private board, magnets , t-shirts, and access to a private catered dinner. Working on possibly discounts around town also.

Thanks everyone. Let's do our part to step up to make BI better.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 11-17-2023 at 06:07 PM.

vCash
    Love this, Scooba. Great work.

I like all the perk ideas...except the separate forum. Everything else would be really cool! We should've had shirts and magnets years ago, lol!

vCash
    I’d be down. Annual Airing of grievances at vet park should be a benefit.

vCash
    If you put stuff behind a paywall, then this forum will be just like GP and all the others. Many users would move on to other areas. I spend a ton of money at and for MSU and Internet forums won?t be apart of that money for me.

Just one simple posters opinion, I also do not contribute to NIL nor will I. I have stated that fact and reasoning numerous times before. I know others don?t agree and do contribute and that is their prerogative. Not saying it is wrong or anything just giving you an honest opinion. I may very well be in the minority here and that is fine. Good luck with whatever y?all decide to do.
    Last edited by SilentSteel16; 11-17-2023 at 07:43 PM.

vCash
    The Brumfield?s are matching up to a million?the goal is $6mm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    If you put stuff behind a paywall, then this forum will be just like GP and all the others. Many users would move on to other areas. I spend a ton of money at and for MSU and Internet forums won?t be apart of that money for me.

Just one simple posters opinion, I also do not contribute to NIL nor will I. I have stated that fact and reasoning numerous times before. I know others don?t agree and do contribute and that is their prerogative. Not saying it is wrong or anything just giving you an honest opinion. I may very well be in the minority here and that is fine. Good luck with whatever y?all decide to do.
    I'm sorry. But this is how things are and it will not change.

Concerning the "paywall" that's the wrong way to look at it. No it will not be like gp or oc3.
    It would be for info about nli. A few interviews with selected players we actually fund the nli for. And the other benefits that would be given.

It's time for people for us to get behind our sports teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I'm sorry. But this is how things are and it will not change.

Concerning the "paywall" that's the wrong way to look at it. No it will not be like gp or oc3.
    It would be for info about nli. A few interviews with selected players we actually fund the nli for. And the other benefits that would be given.

It's time for people for us to get behind our sports teams.

I have 5 season tickets in 3 different sports and have had them going on 20 years. I do plenty to support our teams.

As I said before if they want to use parking passes or BDC proceeds or season tickets to help NIL then so be it. But not directly sending money to players, although I do buy stuff directly linked with players (endorsements.)

vCash
    Absolutely. Glad the board is putting a spotlight on this! Thank you!

vCash
    If fans aren't willing to donate to NIL to be on this board, I don't care to see them on the board or to see their opinion

vCash
    It would also help cut down on the trolls but I'm good either way especially if it were two levels, one for paid members only

vCash
    Sounds great! Let's GO!!!

vCash
    I wonder where they are, when they'll give a number

vCash
    Sounds like a great idea!

vCash
    If you truly want to test the waters you would have added a (0) zero dollars option to your poll. You might be surprised by the results.

vCash
    Over 1,000 readers to this thread and ONLY 12 voters.

Chime in. We all have to do our part for our programs to achieve success going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    I have 5 season tickets in 3 different sports and have had them going on 20 years. I do plenty to support our teams.

As I said before if they want to use parking passes or BDC proceeds or season tickets to help NIL then so be it. But not directly sending money to players, although I do buy stuff directly linked with players (endorsements.)
    Sir,
    Thank you for your support over the years. But that time is done. The playing field has changed.

If you want to be the zero dollar option. I'm sorry but don't complain about every sack our qb takes, because we missed on a true OT instead of a developmental project.
    Ever time a linebacker misses a tackle or gets blown off the line. Because we again didn't get the better player.

But thanks for being at the games. The university will appreciate that but not the players.

Banned
    vCash
    Over 1,000 readers to this thread and ONLY 12 voters.

Chime in. We all have to do our part for our programs to achieve success going forward.
    Just make sure to set it up to where I can auto-pay and don't have to remember to send it every month lmao. And count me out on private forum, everything else sounds cool.

Also, why did you set it up with 2 variations of 3 different options? To see if it's easier for people to donate monthly rather than yearly?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Just make sure to set it up to where I can auto-pay and don't have to remember to send it every month lmao. And count me out on private forum, everything else sounds cool.

Also, why did you set it up with 2 variations of 3 different options? To see if it's easier for people to donate monthly rather than yearly?
    Speak up if you have other options.
    These are just ideas for getting ideas of minimums.

I'm open to ideas everyone.
    Minus. The zero dollar option.

vCash
    My 2 cents (or is that $120):

1. private board
    2. forget about giving trinkets (magnets, etc) we don't need them and that's money that could go to NIL)
    3 enhance board to include a Like/Dislike button with post results visible to all posters (see On3 board).
    4. A catered dinner/lunch for members by Mississippi regions to promote MSU camaraderie toward NIL & ED (add a small cover charge to defray the cost away from NIL)

Banned
    vCash
    Speak up if you have other options.
    These are just ideas for getting ideas of minimums.

I'm open to ideas everyone.
    Minus. The zero dollar option.
    Oh I'm just saying that 50/month = 600/year.

As for ideas, shirts, username highlights, a catered festivus all sound good.