Thread: Put your money where your mouth is...

vCash

Put your money where your mouth is...

Sorry, this deserved a stand along thread. The Bulldog Initiative has some donors matching everything up to One Million before Dec 1st. I give a little every month and I gave some yesterday so it will be matched. There's absolutely no reason we can't all give a donation before Dec 1 so it will be matched. I repeat, anything you give will be matched! This also sends a great signal to coaching candidates.

Just go to their site by clicking here to donate.

edited: There's thousands of people on this board. Surely we can get 100 people to donate today right?? Comment if you do.
    Last edited by gtowndawg; 11-17-2023 at 10:15 AM.

vCash
    I signed up for it as well. Not much but imagine every little bit helps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    I signed up for it as well. Not much but imagine every little bit helps.
    Thank you! It will be matched and helps their list grow. I imagine telling a new coach "We've had 350 new people sign up the last few days alone" is appealing.

vCash
    do our monthly donations count toward that or is it just individual donations?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Just an individual donation of any amount between now and Dec 1 (month stuff doesn't count towards the match. At least that's my understanding). They did post today that any one time gift of $500 or more before Dec 1 will be placed in a drawing for an authentic 1998 interlocking MSU jersey.

vCash

Let's do this...The power of all of us can be great and influential!

I am a monthly contributor but I also made a separate, one-time donation toward this campaign. We need as many as possible to join in and build momentum!

I am of the mindset that surely there are 3,000 of us loyal fans who cannot give $100,000 a year but can give $1,500-$2,000 to BI which could total $5,000,000 annually. That can cover a lot of ground I am convinced. I completely trust and appreciate Charlie and all of his effort and drive so let's do our part to build our programs and support our athletes.

The timing of this is also extremely important as any coach worth his weight is going to ask and inquire about NIL ability. NIL potential and availability will heavily influence a prospective coach's decision.

vCash
    I put my 7500 pennies per month in starting now. ( not much but sounds better that way )

vCash
    Yep I'm in for monthly and just donated for the drive too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Monthly doesn't count if you are already doing monthly. If you join monthly now I believe it counts.

I do monthly but did a one time so it will be matched.

To the OP point, if you can't give at least something, don't complain on here

vCash
    Charlie just put a special bonus up.. Donate $500 and be entered to win this classic

vCash
    I said I would never donate to the NIL but made a 1 time donation today. IF we make a good hire I will probably do some monthly too. Cant stand the system but what can you do if you want the program to have a chance?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Monthly doesn't count if you are already doing monthly. If you join monthly now I believe it counts.

I do monthly but did a one time so it will be matched.

To the OP point, if you can't give at least something, don't complain on here
    I can't figure out how to add a one time purchase to my monthly donations
    Last edited by TheLostDawg; 11-17-2023 at 06:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I said I would never donate to the NIL but made a 1 time donation today. IF we make a good hire I will probably do some monthly too. Cant stand the system but what can you do if you want the program to have a chance?
    I felt the same way but as much as I pay for tickets, they aren't worth having (or watching) if we aren't good. To be competitive we have to adapt. I succumbed and started monthly donations about 6 months ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    I can't figure out how to add a one time purchase to my monthly donations
    Click on the link in the top post of this thread.

Then scroll down and click on the brown banner that says "donate to the winning drive"

Should be able to do it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Click on the link in the top post of this thread.

Then scroll down and click on the brown banner that says "donate to the winning drive"

Should be able to do it
    Got it. Logged in and did what you said and it put my receipt with my other donations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Got it. Logged in and did what you said and it put my receipt with my other donations
    Good deal. Thanks for joining and thanks for the one time donation. We can make a huge difference of everybody does their part.
    Last edited by confucius say; 11-17-2023 at 10:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Thanks for coming around. It's the future of the sports and yes we all have to do our part.

vCash
    There goes the kiddies new shoes........done.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    We need players. Give to NIL.