Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearing we are putting out feelers

vCash

Hearing we are putting out feelers

We are preparing to make a move barring a turn a complete turn around of the season.

vCash
    I wanna believe, but I have a hard time with it. I think arnett pulls a Kentucky win out thus getting him a bowl and 2024.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I wanna believe, but I have a hard time with it. I think arnett pulls a Kentucky win out thus getting him a bowl and 2024.
    Not going to happen. These kids have quit. They know better than us they have to live it every day

vCash
    We will need the type of HC that can rejuvenate the players, and recruits. Someone coming in that already has a reputation the kids can see as proof, even as a coordinator.

vCash
    Well, not sure we can believe anything like that right now because people love to act like they know inside information and they start spewing BS, but "One can only hope".
    Seriously , I certainly hope we are. We need to get ahead of the other teams that will be searching.

vCash
    I think Kentucky beats us soundly.

vCash
    Can't see it happening!!

vCash
    If this is true, I say Willie fritz is the favorite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Well, not sure we can believe anything like that right now because people love to act like they know inside information and they start spewing BS, but "One can only hope".
    Seriously , I certainly hope we are. We need to get ahead of the other teams that will be searching.
    This is the correct take. Selmon hasn't started making calls, yet.

vCash
    Certainly could. If I were gonna bet, I'd bet Kentucky. I just have a feeling that arnett pulls off one, and then we get smashed in the egg.

vCash
    They will take our 1997 manhood

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    We will need the type of HC that can rejuvenate the players, and recruits. Someone coming in that already has a reputation the kids can see as proof, even as a coordinator.
    If we want to retain the WR/TE rooms and RBs, then we have to hire a coach with a proven record of showcasing the WRs and RBs. That means you need a QB that can get them the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    This is the correct take. Selmon hasn't started making calls, yet.
    Dude, we are putting feelers out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    We are preparing to make a move barring a turn a complete turn around of the season.
    Not really going out on a limb there. Also I know you have no connections so it will just be vague stuff like this. People who have info do not share it on message boards. Of course we are putting out feelers. This is the time of year almost all ADs and agents are talking. You are either preparing to fire your coach or preparing an extension so things like availability of coaches always comes up. Hell, Sexton represents everyone including Arnett so putting out feelers is nothing more than making a call to Jimmy.

vCash
    I said Selmon and he hasn't yet. He's gathering information, absolutely.

vCash
    The early signing period has changed all etiquette to things. We have to have an agreement with someone basically before end of season , but not officially. There is only a small window right after the season for the new coaches to keep the recruiting together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Not really going out on a limb there. Also I know you have no connections so it will just be vague stuff like this. People who have info do not share it on message boards. Of course we are putting out feelers. This is the time of year almost all ADs and agents are talking. You are either preparing to fire your coach or preparing an extension so things like availability of coaches always comes up. Hell, Sexton represents everyone including Arnett so putting out feelers is nothing more than making a call to Jimmy.
    Well yeah this but before we even do that you will get the search firm to start doing background checks, help formulate / eliminate potential candidates, etc.

Banned
    vCash
    No one believes you have inside information. You've been a constant shit stirrer all season talking down on the team and now that we have the game where you're proven right about the staff.... immediately the next day we're looking for people and sending feelers and you're the one posting it?

Yea buddy no one believes you. Joined here in start of 22 and "breaking" State rumors. What track record of info do you have to point to.

I don't pretend to be as well connected as some others. I have some friend of a friend knowledge, but you're acting like you're the first one told. I just frankly don't believe you. Most wouldn't believe me being first about something of ours. Meanwhile I've got a solid track record of oklahoma info that most here that pay attention know to trust me on.

Meanwhile you've got nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Well yeah this but before we even do that you will get the search firm to start doing background checks, help formulate / eliminate potential candidates, etc.
    I am curious and do not know, but do agents start going 3rd party at about right now to our administration to say "so and so is interested if MSU is"

vCash
    Ethan Lee of Fan sided just posted 5 coaches we should be looking at. They have pretty good resume?s. What do y?all think?