Thread: George Pickens, from Hoover High School

Banned
    vCash

George Pickens, from Hoover High School

How come these dawgs don't wanna rep their SEC college? What more do they want?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    How come these dawgs don't wanna rep their SEC college? What more do they want?
    He probably feels like UGA gets enough publicity and wanted to throw his HS a bone. Hell, if I was on there I might say Tupelo or Northeast.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Still waiting for someone from Noxapater to make the NFL

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    He probably feels like UGA gets enough publicity and wanted to throw his HS a bone. Hell, if I was on there I might say Tupelo or Northeast.
    My post is best read with the heavy tone of sarcasm making fun of those who complain when someone like Fletcher Cox shouts out Yazoo City.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    My post is best read with the heavy tone of sarcasm making fun of those who complain when someone like Fletcher Cox shouts out Yazoo City.
    Oh I knew where you were coming from. For the "He didn't say MSU, der, der, yaw, yaw" people.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Y'all make way too much out of this. It's not about not repping their college. I read an article with Deshea Townsend where he talked about it. Deshea said it's a thing in NFL locker rooms to brag about what your HS team did, especially as a senior. They like to shout-out their HS some because everyone knows where you went to college. It's not a slight to your college. I'm sick of the whining about it I see every year from our insecure fans.

If I missed the sarcasm, apologies.

vCash
    Black kids are about where they grew up. College doesnt matter much to them. It's a taxi ride to the NFL
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Black kids are about where they grew up. College doesnt matter much to them. It's a taxi ride to the NFL
    1st part yes. Second, is your opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    1st part yes. Second, is your opinion.
    Its an opinion concluded over 30 years of study. 90% of black HS kids cant name 2 players on a college team. They focus on Madden and the NFL.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Its an opinion concluded over 30 years of study. 90% of black HS kids cant name 2 players on a college team. They focus on Madden and the NFL.
    Lol, true. If you're not making headlines in college we don't care or know about you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Still waiting for someone from Noxapater to make the NFL
    One day my high school of Noxapater will produce a NFL player