Thread: Elitedawgs

vCash

Elitedawgs

There are 324 of us that viewing this page currently. If you aren?t jumping in The water to discuss the topics, that is fine. But I guess I just want to challenge you I feel like there is maybe 20 of the 324 actually posting. Imagine how hoping this board would be if we all posted. Just a little nudge from a fellow dawg!

Now as I type this I won?t be on for awhile, going to workout and buy some stuff for the home. Weekend projects and all.

BEAT LSU

vCash
    Good post. It's in the season. We are about to play our first sec team. It will show us... win or lose... the path of our season.
    Can will be succesful against a less than stellar DBU backfield when they aren't dropping 8 for once against him.
    Can our OL get those lanes open to let Mark pound it out for at least 100 yards again?

Which WR hits 100 yards first?

vCash
    I was a "browser" for a while. Usually only post during football season, starting a few years ago.

During games, it is almost disturbing to my wife. During commercial breaks I'm reading ED. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    I was a "browser" for a while. Usually only post during football season, starting a few years ago.

During games, it is almost disturbing to my wife. During commercial breaks I'm reading ED. Lol
    ED during live games is very NSFW!🤬🤬

And sometimes during the replays on ESPN or SECN!🤬

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    ED during live games is very NSFW!����

And sometimes during the replays on ESPN or SECN!��
    Yea... Reading the game threads is just difficult. Many people are just too emotional and way overboard.
    Let the game play out... unless its obvious.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Good post. It's in the season. We are about to play our first sec team. It will show us... win or lose... the path of our season.
    Can will be succesful against a less than stellar DBU backfield when they aren't dropping 8 for once against him.
    Can our OL get those lanes open to let Mark pound it out for at least 100 yards again?

Which WR hits 100 yards first?
    If Will throws at least 4 passes more than 15 yards down the field in the first 3 quarters then I think that bodes well for winning. We have the advantage there.

OL absolutely can with that help from the passing game. LSU front 6 looks weak so far. We can't let them make that a front 7-8 or OL will struggle.

Hot take: Robinson gets 150+ tomorrow on the back of two 40+ yd plays. He's due.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post

Same! My wife keeps looking over at me like “if your not going to watch the game I’m going to turn on HGTV” lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    If Will throws at least 4 passes more than 15 yards down the field in the first 3 quarters then I think that bodes well for winning. We have the advantage there.

OL absolutely can with that help from the passing game. LSU front 6 looks weak so far. We can't let them make that a front 7-8 or OL will struggle.

Hot take: Robinson gets 150+ tomorrow on the back of two 40+ yd plays. He's due.
    I thin Zavion goes off, he wanted to go there and wasn’t really looked at. He wants to make a statement. I hope Barbay looked at will and said “you have the autonomy to check into a deep go route if the D is giving it to you, you have to throw four deep passes each quarter.” 16 deep passes, we will hit on a few and that will definitely keep the D honest for Marks to get going. I am excited!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    ED during live games is very NSFW!����
    Speaking of that, I realized the other day that I have two very distinct viewing habits. If I'm at the game, I'm watching and taking everything in and cheering but somewhat under control. At home watching on tv, I'm like Jerry West from Winning Time when the Lakers are playing the Celtics.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Speaking of that, I realized the other day that I have two very distinct viewing habits. If I'm at the game, I'm watching and taking everything in and cheering but somewhat under control. At home watching on tv, I'm like Jerry West from Winning Time when the Lakers are playing the Celtics.
    That character is great. I hate the Lakers and love that show. It's a must watch. They nailed Riley's head coach intro press conference.

vCash
    I post every now and then. Check the board several times daily. No clue how tomorrow will go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I thin Zavion goes off, he wanted to go there and wasn’t really looked at. He wants to make a statement. I hope Barbay looked at will and said “you have the autonomy to check into a deep go route if the D is giving it to you, you have to throw four deep passes each quarter.” 16 deep passes, we will hit on a few and that will definitely keep the D honest for Marks to get going. I am excited!
    So all of our pass plays are deep passes ***

vCash
    I'm charged and ready! I'm rolling with Coach34 and the unveiling of a previously undisclosed portion of the playbook to roll the Puddy Tats. Count it down to another W!!!! HAIL17NSTATE!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFromOxford View Post
    So all of our pass plays are deep passes ***
    Lol if we only throw as much as we did last week. We should have around 30-35 passes a game. I’m good with 10-15 of those being shots down field if the defense gives it to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    That character is great. I hate the Lakers and love that show. It's a must watch. They nailed Riley's head coach intro press conference.
    The Lakers are epic douchebags. I said what I said.