Thread: My biggest question after everthing is said and done where the 17 was

vCash

My biggest question after everthing is said and done where the 17 was

Creed Wittemore!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Creed Wittemore!
    He is one of the cards we are holding for LSU.

vCash
    Agree, don't understand it.

You don't hold a card to almost lose a game holding for another game you could lose. Plus Creed is a freshman and needs reps soon before a big SEC opponent.

vCash
    Creed is nursing a minor leg injury. He was limited because of it as they're trying to get him healthy for sec play. Coaches know more then we fans do and there's a reason they do what they do.

Zavion wasn't 100% either as well as a couple of others. They're making sure they're 100% for the start of sec play. Our coaches are pretty intelligent contrary to popular belief.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 09-11-2023 at 01:22 PM.

vCash
    And Griffin was back full strength...he is behind him on the depth chart as he should be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    And Griffin was back full strength...he is behind him on the depth chart as he should be
    Yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Creed is nursing a minor leg injury. He was limited because of it as they're trying to get him healthy for sec play. Coaches know more then we fans do and there's a reason they do what they do.

Zavion wasn't 100% either as well as a couple of others. They're making sure they're 100% for the start of sec play. Our coaches are pretty intelligent contrary to popular belief.
    Arnett just stated:

It was just the way the rotation worked out. He’s healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Arnett just stated:
    Well that aint what Creed said so take it for what its worth. Coaches don't always give out injury info in press conferences.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Arnett just stated:
    Sweet Baby Buddha, man. Arnett ain't giving out that kind of news on LSU week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Sweet Baby Buddha, man. Arnett ain't giving out that kind of news on LSU week.
    I do give CZA credit for the coach speak/protection. Creed is pretty healthy NOW and the rotation did work out that way saturday because Creeds reps were limited last week due to this minor little thing he was dealing with, so CZA did speak truth just with a little spin, lol.

vCash
    I do give CZA credit for the coach speak/protection. Creed is pretty healthy NOW and the rotation did work out that way saturday because Creeds reps were limited last week due to this minor little thing he was dealing with, so CZA did speak truth just with a little spin, lol.
    It should always be coach speak. Coaching dynasties have been built on little white lies.

vCash

I'm not so sure about that. So intelligent they run 70% and pass 30% in the game. Pretty stupid imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. So intelligent they run 70% and pass 30% in the game. Pretty stupid imo.
    Watch Matt Wyatt's breakdown. He has some pretty good insight on that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    It should always be coach speak. Coaching dynasties have been built on little white lies.
    You got that right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Every coach/coaching staff has moments/games where they do things that seem stupid to us. Mullen running Holloway up the middle, qb draws on 3 and long, Leach throwing it 65 times a game, saban trying a 55+ yard fg with one second left, jimbo being jimbo, and i could list thousands. Some of these coaches figure things out, self evaluate and get better and some don't and get fired. It's a little early to call Arnett a failure or success, time will let us know that, but I'm willing to give him and his staff more than 2 games.

vCash

The last time we gave a brand new head coach a Rolls Royce to drive, he drove it into a ditch. And got a pinto for a loaner. So don?t tell me about intelligent coaches. The last time we had a coach with a high IQ, everybody hated him for throwing it 4/5 of the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    The last time we gave a brand new head coach a Rolls Royce to drive, he drove it into a ditch. And got a pinto for a loaner. So don?t tell me about intelligent coaches. The last time we had a coach with a high IQ, everybody hated him for throwing it 4/5 of the time.
    I loved Leach always have and always will but he?s gone. And yeah Zach knows more about the players than me or you and remember leach trusted Zach. I don?t know if Zach will be the next Nick Saban or the next JoMo and nobody does after 2 games. Let?s see what he can do there?ll be plenty of time to bitch later.

vCash
    Anyone defending the offense is crazy. Even Arnett wasn't happy with it. After this week, we'll all know if we hired a dud or just had a brain fart game. Barbay better get it figured out.