Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've never been more disappointed in a coaching staff after a win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I like what Wright makes a defense account for.

I will say that if you're going to bring in Wright, you should have him handoff on 3rd and 6 to bring Will back for the 4th and 1 conversion. Jesus barbays use of them was atrocious, didn't use either QB for their actual skillset at all
    Neither Rogers nor Wright were put in a position to be successful when they were on the field. Coaching 100%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    We just feel like we don't have an identity right now, which is not that weird for a completely new coaching staff. The question is, say we go 6-6 this year, then 6-6 again next year with a first year Parsons starting... do we give CZA a third year?
    Yes, as long as we don't have off-the-field issues, but I think the morale of the program would be pretty low.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    The officials cost us that game.
    Exactly, if SEC refs had called the game last night they would have screwed us out of that one as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Since Joe moe in the egg bowl. Our offense can't make up its mind what it wants to be. The play calls and personnel in situations are mind boggling. Our defense is playing some type of soft zone where there isn't a DB with in 15 yards of a receiver. This team is not good and it's the most experienced team we've had in a long time. When you regress considerably with most people returning, it's all on coaching. I'm not impressed AT ALL
    I wasn't happy either but there were plenty of craptasic performances by Joe and Leach as well. It is CZA second game. Yes there is plenty to correct but folks need to chill a little. Anyone remember Saban losing to Croom in year one followed up by losing at home to ULM? Not saying CZA is Saban, he ain't but give the guy a chance. We did salvage the game and at end of year it won't matter how we won it.

vCash
    That comparison is apples to oranges. Saban was rebuilding a program. This is a veteran experienced roster that won 9 games last year