Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSU/LSU

vCash

FSU/LSU

FSU taking LSUs lunch money right now. Norvell looking pretty good after a career rocky start at FSU.

Banned
    vCash
    Almost like guys shouldn't have been judged after 1/2 years in a super rebuild.

vCash
    Already sidewalk reb/bear fans are making fun of LSU on FB. Might not be the best thing to yet. Still a lot of talent.

vCash
    That last play was fun to see. Rb truck the guy into the endzone.

No longer concerned about ls whoooo

vCash
    So how far does LSU drop from their pre-season over-ranking? From 5 all the way down to 9? 😳 or like they really should: all the way out of the Top 25?

vCash
    FSU looks like a playoff team.
    I don't think Brian Kelly is a great coach. Notre Dame football ain't SEC football.

vCash
    Travis is a top 3 qb in college football who has unbelievable talent and maturity. Star.

LSU is 9-3 at best. Should be a dog fight in 2 weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    That last play was fun to see. Rb truck the guy into the endzone.

No longer concerned about ls whoooo
    Lol ... They lost to a worse FSU team last year to start the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    FSU looks like a playoff team.
    I don't think Brian Kelly is a great coach. Notre Dame football ain't SEC football.
    He will win against the lower 9 teams on a regular basis. Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Missouri, South Carolina, Vanderbilt.

Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Oklahoma and probably Texas will give them trouble.

vCash
    LSU got physically man-handled in the second half. FSU came out and punched them in the mouth and made them say thank you for it.

If we come out tough, we can hang with LSU. Gonna have to push the ball down the field like FSU did though. Can't dink and dunk down the field against their front 7. Gotta work off play action and take some shots. We'll see if Will can do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Lol ... They lost to a worse FSU team last year to start the season.
    They didn't get demolished last year by FSU.

Further, we played them close last year until the dropped punt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RisperDawg View Post
    They didn't get demolished last year by FSU.

Further, we played them close last year until the dropped punt.
    I know all that and it's worth squat this year ... Which was my point. Everyone thought LSU was gonna be a walk in the park for us last year too .

Every time we think that about LSU ... We get our arses kicked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    So how far does LSU drop from their pre-season over-ranking? From 5 all the way down to 9? 😳 or like they really should: all the way out of the Top 25?
    LSU is a top 15 team still. They are Uber talented.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    LSU is a top 15 team still. They are Uber talented.
    And they just got out coached tonight.

Banned
    vCash
    I know all that and it's worth squat this year ... Which was my point. Everyone thought LSU was gonna be a walk in the park for us last year too .

Every time we think that about LSU ... We get our arses kicked.
    2022 - we were doing this then turned into a pumpkin 2nd half. Part Death Valley voodoo. But we were right in thinking we would roll them and looked poised to do it until we didn't.

2021 - low expectations and we didn't get off the bus. my fear for us being 11 am kickoff.

2020 - made so much money that day lmao.

2018 - jomo making us do calculus

2017 - we expected to roll and we did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    2022 - we were doing this then turned into a pumpkin 2nd half. Part Death Valley voodoo. But we were right in thinking we would roll them and looked poised to do it until we didn't.

2021 - low expectations and we didn't get off the bus. my fear for us being 11 am kickoff.

2020 - made so much money that day lmao.

2018 - jomo making us do calculus

2017 - we expected to roll and we did.
    Don't know that we expected to roll in 2017. My recollection is we thought we might have a good team if we beat them. After rolling LSU ... We then did expect to whup Georgia the following weekend at their place. That didn't work out so hot.

Banned
    vCash
    Don't know that we expected to roll in 2017. My recollection is we thought we might have a good team if we beat them. After rolling LSU ... We then did expect to whup Georgia the following weekend at their place. That didn't work out so hot.
    I did cause Ed O wasn't a good coach and we swapped from Sirmon to Grantham. Only had lost by 3 in LSU in our shitty 2016 year. Ed O eventually proved me wrong, but I thought he was a dumb hire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    LSU got physically man-handled in the second half. FSU came out and punched them in the mouth and made them say thank you for it.

If we come out tough, we can hang with LSU. Gonna have to push the ball down the field like FSU did though. Can't dink and dunk down the field against their front 7. Gotta work off play action and take some shots. We'll see if Will can do it.
    Looks like LSU still struggles on the road. That's good for us. They lost to a bad A&M team and almost lost to a bad Auburn team on the road last year.

They're almost unbeatable at home especially at night.

Based on what I've seen our defense is going to have to ball out and we're going to have to win a low scoring game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I did cause Ed O wasn't a good coach and we swapped from Sirmon to Grantham. Only had lost by 3 in LSU in our shitty 2016 year. Ed O eventually proved me wrong, but I thought he was a dumb hire.
    Ok ... I think you right although I was probably a little nervous since when our fanbase thinks it's a slam dunk ... we usually end up getting slapped. In all sports LOL.

vCash
    Ok ... I think you right although I was probably a little nervous since when our fanbase thinks it's a slam dunk ... we usually end up getting slapped. In all sports LOL.
    I never assume that we're going to beat LSU in football. There are times where I think we have a chance. But slam dunk? Nope.

I've been like that since 1998.