Thread: David Turner

Banned
    vCash

David Turner

I think we may not realize just yet how big of a difference he will make. He is one of the best defensive line coaches in America. I feel like crimes will
    Have a MASSIVE year. Like huge. And I think by the end of the season Nathan Pickering will be one of the best dl in the sec. Dink is gonna suprise some people too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I think we may not realize just yet how big of a difference he will make. He is one of the best defensive line coaches in America. I feel like crimes will
    Have a MASSIVE year. Like huge. And I think by the end of the season Nathan Pickering will be one of the best dl in the sec. Dink is gonna suprise some people too.
    I do like David Turner. I think having Crumedy for 12 games will make a huge difference. We really need him to be healthy. When he came back from injury last year, our front 7 improved immediately.

vCash
    Just odd to have such an experienced, proven coach like Turner yet we're getting beat on all the best in-state DL prospects.

I realize that could be NIL, but still.... it's weird
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Just odd to have such an experienced, proven coach like Turner yet we're getting beat on all the best in-state DL prospects.

It's a different world. We will also be after portal guys due to losing so much

Archimedes
    vCash
    Let the coaches judge who the best dl in the state are not some blowhard recruiting site.

vCash

Hit nail on head with NIL comment with 2 DL!

We are okay this year but will need to make up ground next year.

vCash

Franklin is a solid player but the rest OM got aren't anything special. We aren't even really recruiting two of them. Hibbler is as good as any of them.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Not to mention Jordan Davis. He didn't play a snap last year, if memory serves, correct?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Not to mention Jordan Davis. He didn't play a snap last year, if memory serves, correct?
    He played last year as a backup but appeared to lose a step after acl tear. He started camp 2nd string but could be 3rd DE off the bench (if we stay in a 3 man front) with the emergence of Anderson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Let the coaches judge who the best dl in the state are not some blowhard recruiting site.
    Yep, Chris Jones says do you see me now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    I do like David Turner. I think having Crumedy for 12 games will make a huge difference. We really need him to be healthy. When he came back from injury last year, our front 7 improved immediately.
    Agree the front 7 got better when Crumedy came back. He may not have stuffed the stat sheet but he helped others stuff it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbub50 View Post
    He played last year as a backup but appeared to lose a step after acl tear. He started camp 2nd string but could be 3rd DE off the bench (if we stay in a 3 man front) with the emergence of Anderson.
    I know for fantasy football, RBs coming back from ACL are rarely the same. You want them 2 years after the tear. Hopefully it's the sane situation David's where it just takes an extra year to truly get to 100%

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yep, Chris Jones says do you see me now.
    Chris Jones, by the time he signed, was like the 3rd overall DL in that class.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Chris Jones, by the time he signed, was like the 3rd overall DL in that class.
    Yes I know that.

He ended up the #2 recruit in the nation but we got him when he was a nobody. Nobody wanted him or even knew who he was.

Little ole MSU lead all those recruiting experts to probably the top recruit in the nation.