Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Interlocking MSU is back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Where all did you guys buy from today? I just hit up the bookstore. Any other good spots for some solid gets?
    The Lodge, very good selections of apparel and many other items and reasonable prices.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    The Lodge, very good selections of apparel and many other items and reasonable prices.
    Yeah The Lodge has always been my go to place.

vCash
    Selling out quick... some things already backordered
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Lodge
    Campus Bookmart
    Maroon & Co

Those are the three businesses that have treated me well and earned my money. B&N can shove it.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Lodge
    Campus Bookmart
    Maroon & Co

Those are the three businesses that have treated me well and earned my money. B&N can shove it.
    CBM has always been my go to. The service has just always been better when I've been in there. B&N on any campus is ridiculously priced. I know people complain about adidas stuff, but I'll take their stuff over Nike apparel. Their shoes are good, but I had to stop buying their clothing because of the quality of their stuff. It's just all so cheaply made now unless it's Jordan brand.

vCash
    I might be in the minority, but I like the M State, not the banner. I would rather have it that the interlocking. In all honesty I love love love the scripted STATE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We just created what was called the hottest new helmet in college football. Our fans bought all the shit and loved it. So, State fans want to now go back to a 25 year old logo. Really makes no sense. But that's our fans for you. It's a throwback uniform.
    To me, this logo is 10 times better than the script and 100 times better than the banner.

vCash
    The interlocking MSU is our best logo by far. It never should have gone away.

It's absolutely insanity that our athletic department fought the fans over this and out a lie about Nike owning it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

It's absolutely insanity that our athletic department fought the fans over this and out a lie about Nike owning it.
    Too lazy to do it on my phone but in your mind insert the photo of Morgan Freeman pointing up with "He's right you know."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Correct.

There is no explanation as to why we can't use it.

"Nike owns it."
    -Lie.

"There's another MSU"
    -And? There are multiple UTs, USCs, OSUs, etc. Michigan State also doesn't have MSU on their helmet. Who cares?

"It's outdated."
    -Any logo that's worth a damn is older. Most schools have had their logo for 20+ years. Good logos are those that stand the test of time. The interlocking has done that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Correct.

There is no explanation as to why we can't use it.

"Nike owns it."
    -Lie.

"There's another MSU"
    -And? There are multiple UTs, USCs, OSUs, etc. Michigan State also doesn't have MSU on their helmet. Who cares?

"It's outdated."
    -Any logo that's worth a damn is older. Most schools have had their logo for 20+ years. Good logos are those that stand the test of time. The interlocking has done that.
    Amen and amen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Lodge
    Campus Bookmart
    Maroon & Co

100% agree on all this!

vCash
    I'll be sporting my interlocking logo State shirt at work tomahhhhh
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is