Quote Originally Posted by Count Istvan Teleky View Post
Downtown, Main Street has had recent - and ongoing - construction for several blocks. Lots of gravel and patches on the pavement. Especially bad near Spring Street Cigars/Restaurant Tyler.

Campus is not in good shape. Drive by the Palmeiro Center going to the Seal Center and it's like those bushes never get any trimming or weeding. Pitiful.

The stupid idea of limiting Bailey Howell Avenue to one lane each direction starting at the Sanderson Center and going past the Hump looks half-assed. They are trying to landscape their way out of a bad design but even it looks thrown together. Rolls of sod awaiting installation are on site and I'm sure that'll help but my goodness...

The roads around the Hump - the one that was relocated towards the Sanderson Center is still partially there. Roads to nowhere dotting the area.

And lastly, the Hump doesn't look like it's going to be through in three months.

Why weren't some of these projects done earlier in the summer so it won't be a cluster when students arrive.

Hoping somebody can give some sort of encouragement that it's coming together better than it seems to me.
Pictures would have helped..