Thread: Look back at '07, SEC shorts

vCash

Look back at '07, SEC shorts

Pretty funny about Saban and OM.

https://youtu.be/OAA3BV6931I

vCash
    Ole Miss, Auburn, and Florida have the best bits. They didn't have much for us so they used it to talk about iPhones.

Good overall though.

vCash
    The Bama gut bitc^&*i about Saban was realistic. I was surrounded by bama fans at the 07 game and they were all pissed at paying Saban 4 Mil. They all wanted him fired after that game. And BTW Anthony Johnson is still running with that interception.

vCash
    And at least they laughed at Aubbie for the 3-2 game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    The Bama gut bitc^&*i about Saban was realistic. I was surrounded by bama fans at the 07 game and they were all pissed at paying Saban 4 Mil. They all wanted him fired after that game. And BTW Anthony Johnson is still running with that interception.
    It's insane how much coaching salaries have blown up. Back then it was "$4 MILLION for a football coach!? That's insane! Do your booster like lighting theor money on fire??" Now its "lane Kiffin one 10 games, better give him $10M before someone else does"