Thread: Based on what's happened lately, this needs saying.

vCash

Based on what's happened lately, this needs saying.

Rember when you post something critical of another poster, that could be the last post you make or somebody reads !!

vCash
    Yep. Good post.

vCash
    This is all just fun and games. It's not serious. I give people a hard time but it's more just board banter than serious. I may not like your opinion, but I don't hate anyone for it. I still might tell you it's stupid. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    This is all just fun and games. It's not serious. I give people a hard time but it's more just board banter than serious. I may not like your opinion, but I don't hate anyone for it. I still might tell you it's stupid. Lol
    Agree. Some people take it serious, but most people use it as a platform to act silly, stupid, mostly anonymously and go against their real life personality.

Hell, in most cases it's kinda silly to put your RL info out there after what has happened in the past. Remember those days on past boards when if you said something a Rebel didn't like they would dox people, call their employers to try and get them fired. Then you had the stuff like Flabloser and crew on the other board getting themselves in legal trouble. Yikes.

vCash
    I think everyone on here has had some contentious back and forth, and yes, some have made it personal or taken it personally. When debate becomes unhealthy is when name calling ( guilty) and outright animosity take over.

We are a collection of Mississippi State Fans with differing opinions on how the Athletics programs should operate to make them more competitive and thus more successful. I think we all are very concerned for each other?s well being and health. We differ greatly on politics and religion and I prefer neither enter into our Sports discussions. Those of us who have a Faith rooted in and based on Christian principles will take time to voice our prayers for our fellow fans and relatives who are struggling in some manner, whether health wise or financially or emotionally. And those who don?t have or want a Faith based belief system also choose to wish good health and well being towards their fellow fans and families which is a good thing. Every family has members who develop different opinions and methods of expressing them. The Bulldog Family is no different. And we must remember that message board writers and readers are but a very small fraction of the Bulldog Family!

Again, we aren?t adversaries, just debaters. And average ones at best in the greater scheme of things.

Blessings to Coach 34 and his family, both by birth and by Fandom!

vCash
    Agree. If everyone was polite all the time it would make for a dull board. Now some forums like financial, retirement etc are more serious and civil but sports boards? Never seen one.

vCash
    Coach34 and I had our battles but I always respected his knowldege and opions of things with MSU and pray that he reocvers where we can speak again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Agree. If everyone was polite all the time it would make for a dull board. Now some forums like financial, retirement etc are more serious and civil but sports boards? Never seen one.
    Crap, I just signed up for Social Security and Medicare last week (65). Retirement is upon me!! I still feel 19 - mentally that is! LOL ***

Having worked since I was 12, started out cutting yards, I am not sure what all to do with my "spare" time - I only work part time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Crap, I just signed up for Social Security and Medicare last week (65). Retirement is upon me!! I still feel 19 - mentally that is! LOL ***

Having worked since I was 12, started out cutting yards, I am not sure what all to do with my "spare" time - I only work part time.
    Saw where "bed rotting" is the new thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post

I'm a little older than you and find golf a good way to fill my days. But I got a new hobby for the next few weeks. Just this morning I had my first bladder cancer treatment. Not chemo but BCG therapy. Fortunately what I have is a low grade non invasive kind so very treatable. One down five to go. I guess the moral to the story is enjoy your retirement. You never know when you might hit a bump in the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I'm a little older than you and find golf a good way to fill my days. But I got a new hobby for the next few weeks. Just this morning I had my first bladder cancer treatment. Not chemo but BCG therapy. Fortunately what I have is a low grade non invasive kind so very treatable. One down five to go. I guess the moral to the story is enjoy your retirement. You never know when you might hit a bump in the road.
    Hang in there brother!! (from a fellow survivor)

vCash
    Not me. I hate people for it.

Just kidding.

Love you guys

vCash
    Everything said on this board should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

7 and I got into a heated thread burner over Moorhead and Fitz. That was ages ago and water under the bridge.

7 is one of the better posters and I respect him. I don't always agree with him, but I respect him.

vCash
    The impassioned disagreements we sometimes have here within these confines never will overshadow that we are Dawg family. All day, every day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Not me. I hate people for it.

Just kidding.

Love you guys
    LOL! Well played brother!!