Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING

vCash
    The 247 guys removed his offer from his profile page after he committed, so it could be a PWO spot which would be a solid pull. We will know in a few weeks if MSU announces his signing if it is a scholarship or not.

vCash
    Our average rating per player is .87+ for only 16 commits however, I started with our lowest rated commits and worked upward. The offer sheets of at least half of these 16 are very concerning. I have had no confidence in this staff since the opening game this year so why should we have any confidence in their evaluation and recruiting? JUCO is also nowhere close to the talent pool it used to be before NIL/portal. Our only hope for this year's class is a HC hire that gets attention and a second look from a few SEC type talents in a short period of time before the December signing date. We may be better off to not let this staff take anymore of these types of commits and save slots for the portal. JMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Meh. I would expect Walley to hit the portal. I?ll never underestimate what happened with him.
    Walley got hurt and has never really recovered or been the same. He's tried to play but it's just one of those things. He's a great kid though.

vCash
    A name I am hearing will be one of Lebby's first calls is Trey Petty. He is the exact type of QB Lebby wants to have to run his offense.

vCash
    OU WR commitment Dozie Ezukanma decommitted today. He's being followed by both Lebby and Bumphis. His brother Erik Ezukanma played at Texas Tech and is currently on IR with the Miami Dolphins.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

vCash
    G5 players that can play are hitting the portal.

Usm and Memphis OL that we could use are already in.

vCash
    I want this guy. 4 star, 6-2, 320lb DL from Harvard. Big and smart. Plus, his name is THOR!

https://gocrimson.com/sports/footbal...griffith/26517

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Walley got hurt and has never really recovered or been the same. He's tried to play but it's just one of those things. He's a great kid though.
    Team doctor messed that up

vCash
    Guys all I can say is…..recruiting is about to pick up. Lebby is bringing his own bags. And they are Louis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Guys all I can say is…..recruiting is about to pick up. Lebby is bringing his own bags. And they are Louis
    Yep. All of these questionable JUCO offers are probably about to be rescinded, and a renewed focus on some high school players that the previous staff just decided to stop recruiting will happen.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

vCash
    The Portal is heating up. There will be plenty of playmakers available for us.

vCash
    Make sure he and Deion didn't shop at the same store. His Loius was counterfeit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Make sure he and Deion didn't shop at the same store. His Loius was counterfeit.
    Deion is all hat and no cattle. No real SWAG.

vCash
    I know some talked about adding Cam Ward, just know that the price for him is seven figures. I would hate to have to be the one who decides where the money gets allocated. Having 7-8 million dollars in an NIL war chest is great, but you have to remember that this has to be replenished every year, and spending 10-15% of one kid that may only be here a year is a tough strategy, especially for a team with so many holes on the roster.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/17698...ansfer-offers/

vCash
    Does Bump staying get Burnside back in the class?

vCash
    it helps a bit but doesn't seal the deal. gotta talk NIL$

vCash
    Seems like people in the know are starting to get bad vibes from Burnside saying he may want to go out of state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Seems like people in the know are starting to get bad vibes from Burnside saying he may want to go out of state.
    Well i would prefer out of state as opposed to the bears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    He was VERY interested in A&M early on. That could be a possibility.

vCash
    He was VERY interested in A&M early on. That could be a possibility.
    Doesn't seem that way now