Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
Thank you brother! I dont share anything unless I've checked it out with several reliable sources, but as we all know people change their minds, or things just don't work out for whatever reason. I try to share accurate info but there's nothing 100%, heck my own kids change their mind from minute to minute seems like lol. I certainly don't intentionally share bad info and I'll own it and as I said I really believed Arnett was gonna be good based on early reports, it didn't work out and it really sucks because he really did like it here. Lebby appears off to a good start, let's hope it continues! I enjoy the board and the interaction and so many good folks on here and it's why this board is the only one I'm on. HAILSTATE!
No worries bud..

I believed in Arnett too. But when the rapid getting rid of everything related to Leach was going on, that's when I started scratching my head cause to me it was like he hated Leach. I didn't understand it. Cause it wasn't just coaches and O philosophy ... It was everything about Leach.

I still gave him a chance tho. I started season in wait and see mode. Well .. I saw.