Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: 2024 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    My favorite series got my wife hooked on it.
    Good stuff!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'll own it and take my beating. I believed Arnett was going to be successful. I was wrong, my apologies. I will say this is the only message board I belong to and I don't belong to any paysites. The information that i share comes from coaches, people close to the program and players I know. We all know how the Arnett HC gig turned out and it sucked. That being said Arnett was a very good DC for us, he did like being at State, he didn't do anything immoral or illegal to embarass us, he just wound up being in over his head as sec HC. Like I said i was wrong about him and i'll own it. Let's hope Lebby and staff get us back to where we need to be.
    This is why you're about the best poster on here IMO. Owning it when you're infrequently wrong.
    You're the one I trust the most from an "insider" standpoint too. Others may have "inside" info but their filters aren't as objective as yours are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    This is why you're about the best poster on here IMO. Owning it when you're infrequently wrong.
    You're the one I trust the most from an "insider" standpoint too. Others may have "inside" info but their filters aren't as objective as yours are.
    Thank you brother! I dont share anything unless I've checked it out with several reliable sources, but as we all know people change their minds, or things just don't work out for whatever reason. I try to share accurate info but there's nothing 100%, heck my own kids change their mind from minute to minute seems like lol. I certainly don't intentionally share bad info and I'll own it and as I said I really believed Arnett was gonna be good based on early reports, it didn't work out and it really sucks because he really did like it here. Lebby appears off to a good start, let's hope it continues! I enjoy the board and the interaction and so many good folks on here and it's why this board is the only one I'm on. HAILSTATE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Thank you brother! I dont share anything unless I've checked it out with several reliable sources, but as we all know people change their minds, or things just don't work out for whatever reason. I try to share accurate info but there's nothing 100%, heck my own kids change their mind from minute to minute seems like lol. I certainly don't intentionally share bad info and I'll own it and as I said I really believed Arnett was gonna be good based on early reports, it didn't work out and it really sucks because he really did like it here. Lebby appears off to a good start, let's hope it continues! I enjoy the board and the interaction and so many good folks on here and it's why this board is the only one I'm on. HAILSTATE!
    No worries bud..

I believed in Arnett too. But when the rapid getting rid of everything related to Leach was going on, that's when I started scratching my head cause to me it was like he hated Leach. I didn't understand it. Cause it wasn't just coaches and O philosophy ... It was everything about Leach.

I still gave him a chance tho. I started season in wait and see mode. Well .. I saw.

vCash
    Anyone have any information about us filling out the 2024 class?

Any last minute surprises or kids we are trying to get on board?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Anyone have any information about us filling out the 2024 class?

Any last minute surprises or kids we are trying to get on board?
    We supposedly only have one open roster spot going into spring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    We supposedly only have one open roster spot going into spring.
    So what is the status on .89 WR Sanfrisco Magee. He is committed to us and allegedly going to announce it officially next month at his school in McComb. He flipped from OM and will then be signee #25 for the 2024 class (JC & HS). Anyone got an update on this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    So what is the status on .89 WR Sanfrisco Magee. He is committed to us and allegedly going to announce it officially next month at his school in McComb. He flipped from OM and will then be signee #25 for the 2024 class (JC & HS). Anyone got an update on this?
    He is announcing signing day with his teammates

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    He is announcing signing day with his teammates
    Do we sign anyone besides Magee tomorrow? Numbers are not that important as pre-portal as all programs now tell players to look elsewhere after Spring training. Paid players now getting cut ala NFL after training camp. So many hit portal and big % not finding a landing sport & losing free ride for an education, but NCAA and courts silent on this.

vCash
    Signed a defensive guy from Florida that signed with Illinois in January. Josiah Knight does that mean Magee is no signing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Signed a defensive guy from Florida that signed with Illinois in January. Josiah Knight does that mean Magee is no signing?
    Magee was supposed to announce at his school today with his HS teammates. I don't know what time or it something else is going on. Knight, a .88 three star Edge signed with IL in January & had moved in, but he and his family seemed very dissatisfied with the distance from home. IL released him from his National Letter of Intent, (free article on genespage). They visited us and he signed with us, summer enrollee. Seem much happier. One of his HS classmates is committed to us in 2025 class, also Edge .87. Hail State!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 02-07-2024 at 12:40 PM.

vCash
    Update: Magee to announe in five minutes at his HS ceremony. Should put us up to 27 or so in 2024 rankings. Remarkable what Lebby & staff have done in a very short time Hail State!

vCash
    Magee is officially in the boat. .89 WR from McComb. Great Stats and Size. Friend says class now rated around #26. Great recovery and hard work done by Lebby and staff for this class. They are already working hard on 2025 prospects. Hail State!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 02-07-2024 at 04:53 PM.

vCash
    Can we get 2025 thread stickied?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Can we get 2025 thread stickied?
    Yes it is time! We have a QB, 2 LB's and a punter already committed.

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Lol We're gonna end up with nobody aren't we..
    It's a very real possibility. We really need to put the full court press on Martinez at this point.

vCash
    Trust me, we'll sign a RB if Lebby wants a RB

vCash
    Go get John Emery NOW!!