Thread: 2024 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Joined two months ago.

Most posts disparage State athletics and the football team.

Someone call the enforcer, I smell fish out of water.
    Not disparaging the team at all. Just being truthful. We had 2 guys drafted in the top 2 rounds in the last 7 drafts and that dude was trying to say we were a DL pipeline. Just pointed out that the actual top tier programs in the SEC would probably disagree with the thought of MSU being a DL pipeline, thats all. I didn't realize that this was Jean Swindoll sunshine pumper land.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Not disparaging the team at all. Just being truthful. We had 2 guys drafted in the top 2 rounds in the last 7 drafts and that dude was trying to say we were a DL pipeline. Just pointed out that the actual top tier programs in the SEC would probably disagree with the thought of MSU being a DL pipeline, thats all. I didn't realize that this was Jean Swindoll sunshine pumper land.
    His IP says tenn......rocky top hillbilly. get lost bitch

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    You're an idiot if you don't think State is a top 10 or better DL School.

Your arbitrary "statistic" is whack as it is. You went and found the way to try to make it sound as absolutely bad as you can. You said last 7 years so that way you could include this year already, to make it sound worse and cutoff when Chris Jones was drafted. If you say last 7 DRAFTS you have to include him. You say last 8 drafts and you have to say Preston Smith.

You also act like State players don't get criminally under-drafted. We've had guys like Denico Autry make a whole career after being undrafted. If you go and pull up DLine from every school from the last 15 years, you're hard pressed to name 5 DLines better than Mississippi State. I choose 15 as my number because it's what kids committing / transferring will have in their memory and cuts out virtually no one still in the league.

We may not be the best, but to try to tear us down like our DLine isn't in that top tier with Clemson, Bama, Georgia, Ohio State just comes across as you either A. wanting to be right or B. being a dishonest party.

Couple that with every other post you've made and you're not here to be a Dawg, you're here to stir shit and "right".

News flash, RockyReb

Msstate7: We have got to steal Hubbard
    RockyDog: Not gonna happen. He wants to play n the Pavilion

You were wrong here and wrong in this conversation. Leave this board. You and KB and a few others that popped up in the January bannings are quite insufferable. We remove Coach34 and 10 more worse versions pop up.