Bully run over by camera?

Anybody hear of this happening?

vCash
    It was the human mascot, not the dog.

vCash
    Yeah, just saw it on Deadspin.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Yupp. Got clipped by the ESPN Cart and had a compound leg fracture. She had a surgery last night and another this morning. I see a big ol' lawsuit headed ESPN's way and the driver of the cart may not have a job when it's all said and done. Freak accident and I hate to see it happen, but things like this can and need to be prevented.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    My nephews watched the whole thing around the 10 yard line North end zone. Peramedics loaded him up from what I am told was an obvious break....to the mascots credit, never removed the bully head and was carted off on a stretcher

vCash
    I was called a troll for asking everyone to pray for bully last night! get well soon Bully, don't know the persons name, but to fans while wearing the mascot suit, you are Bully.

vCash
    Lawsuit??? I have a feeling ESPN and MSU will see the matter is handled in a fair and equitable manner.... It was just a very unfortunate accident...

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDawg52 View Post
    Lawsuit??? I have a feeling ESPN and MSU will see the matter is handled in a fair and equitable manner.... It was just a very unfortunate accident...
    I'm not talking about a lawsuit from MSU. I'm talking about a lawsuit from her family over medical costs.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner