Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'll say it:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I understand that. But competing and fighting for each other and the program are the same no matter what you play. Our 22 football team went thru a LOT of real life problems and still fought. this bunch has not
    Continued NC hangover by both staff and players? Think opponents should lay down for us, but no one from any level seems to fear playing us with other issues added, ( coaching, pitching, recruiting, development, defense. My, how the mighty have fallen!) SEC coaches picking us dead last in the West attests to this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    No he had a chance a fix it, you literally just said that. He should've fired Foxhall in the offseason. That was his chance. He didn't and needs to be fired if this thing doesn't turn around.
    Lemonis = Sly except for NC and Foxhall = Woody? Seen this show before and it ended badly.

vCash
    I?ll ask. If ASU sweep us and USM pounds us, are you sunshine pumpers willing to say these 4 guys can?t get it done?

vCash
    No he had a chance a fix it, you literally just said that. He should've fired Foxhall in the offseason. That was his chance. He didn't and needs to be fired if this thing doesn't turn around.
    He gambled on Foxhall and yes in hindsight he should have fired him. But I can understand giving a guy who has performed up until last year a chance to fix it himself. Now it is totally up to Lemonis to fire him- and I think he will unless Lemonis is way more loyal than I realize. Or stupid. If he won't fire Foxhall then yes- Lemonis has to go. Not firing Foxhall simply puts Lemonis on the hot seat at this point. Otherwise Lemonis should get one more year with a new pitching coach. With the freshmen we have coming back for next year plus what we are bringing in with recruiting this can turn around very quickly with a new PC.

Firing Lemonis and everyone else just brings more uncertainty to the table. That's not what we need right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    What decent pitching coach wants to come into this now or next year, especially if Lemonis is on a very hot seat? I guess someone from a low level school for a big raise.
    With what we pay and our track record with pitching coaches getting head coaching jobs plus our freshmen talent and resources who wouldn't want to come here? We hired Wes Johnson after a disaster season in 2015 and hired Butch Thompson after Polk's last season here.

vCash
    We got rid of dog cussing and boxing gloves and replaced it with pats on the back and buckets. Just shocking this went sideways so fast.
    It is very similar to Moorhead. 2020 dont count. We were carried by a group who were part of a great culture with great leadership. It?s gone and the culture has been exposed. Just like sleepy joe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I?ll ask. If ASU sweep us and USM pounds us, are you sunshine pumpers willing to say these 4 guys can?t get it done?
    They already are in prove it mode. They wont survive the year if this continues.

vCash
    Our evaluations have been bad the lasts several years and seeing as how Lane is still the starting SS again today leaves me no hope. The top two position players within the State of MS the last several years have gone to either USM or out of state. Several of the kids I?m referring to at USM out played several of the kids we have playing for us head to head. We have spent too much time worrying about spin rates, exit velo, etc.

We brought in Will Hoyle and Chester and your mean to tell me they can?t beat out Lane? We run off Kyte McDonald only to run Jess Davis, Drew McGowan, and Brayland Skinner whom neither of could hit. We have brought in Walling, Eagan, and I can?t even remember who the clown was last year Fox and Lemonis insisted on bringing in every single opportunity they had. The evidence is mounting. Lemonis won off Will Coggin, Jake, and Andy?s evals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    It is very similar to Moorhead. 2020 dont count. We were carried by a group who were part of a great culture with great leadership. It?s gone and the culture has been exposed. Just like sleepy joe
    Our coaches are more worried about the party than coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Our coaches are more worried about the party than coaching.
    Nobody wants to talk about that tho