Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
Dakota is a true freshman who has HUGE potential. He is pressing a little too hard which anyone starting their first 2 college games would do. You let him work out the kinks right now against subpar pitching. You don?t bench him after 2 games, especially to downgrade with the replacement. Give the kid a chance. He just needs to relax.

You don?t change the line up unless Highfill can go. If he is healthy, you let him catch tom and put Hancock at DH. Hines is out 1b now. Believe it or not, we are really really young and still have over 30 hits and scored 24 runs in 2 games. Pitching is the problem right now. I wouldn?t even say the errors are really bad. Everyone has errors opening wknd when your this young. A lot of unsettles nerves out there right now. (Take out Forsythe cause he makes the plays he has screwed up this wknd)

I did like what I saw out of Logan Forsythe Fri. He threw strikes and challenged hitters. The got screwed on the one walk he had cause the ump blew the call. He should have k?d the guy. I have a feeling we see Loftin and Lo tom. lol was warming up today but Dohm was doing good.

I thought Davis looked ok, Holcomb looked ok til the ump blew his call then he kinda unraveled. The ump today was very inconsistent. He would squeeze then open wide up. Even hunt was squeezed when he started walking people, but he let it get to his head. You could see him mouthing when Lemonis came to get him.

I?m really interested to see how Gartman does tom. We saw personally last year that he can throw strikes.

Gotta shake today off. It?s over. 1 bad loss won?t hurt us. Everyone is gonna have them. Hell Arizona beat Tenn and then turned around and lost to Fresno State. Tenn is 0-2. That vaunted LSU offense that was suppose to be the Powerhouse only scored 5 today on 7 hits. Shake it off and show up today and take the series?
I thought Davis was shaky early but settled in nicely. Holcombe you hit the nail on the head. He's just got to be more mentally tough and that'll come with experience.

I actually thought KC pitched ok today. He was getting squeezed and he did let it get to his head, but he did what we asked him to for the most part.

Do agree that Gartman will be interesting to watch tomorrow. And I would imagine whoever we don't see out of Jurrangelo and Loftin is who will start Tuesday. The other one probably starts Wednesday.