Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kermit will absolutely be fired

vCash
    Something tells me Beard will end up at UK in 2024/2025 year. They probably keep Cal one more year and then hire Beard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Well never mind. It just got dropped. I would expect Ole Miss to put the full court press on Beard. And if they get him, we need to be worried.
    Zero chance

vCash
    The Gold prediction for the next OM head coach
    Bryce Drew..
    and IMO that would be a good hire. He got a raw deal at Vandy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    The Gold prediction for the next OM head coach
    Bryce Drew..
    and IMO that would be a good hire. He got a raw deal at Vandy
    The guy that got the winning shot on one of their historically beat teams? LOL!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Chris Beard will be lucky to get a job selling used cars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Chris Beard will be lucky to get a job selling used cars.
    Chris Beard will be coaching in 2023.

vCash
    Chris Beard will be coaching in 2023.
    If he wants to, but I think it's a real question as to how far down he'll have to go to do it. I think he's better off now than he would have been a few years ago, but potential domestic violence is still a pretty hot button issue. Is there an Auburn type school out there with a vacancy that will say screw the PR, all that matters is winning?

I would think Ole Miss would have to at least look hard at him. I'd like to think we would if we were in their position but we probably wouldn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    If he wants to, but I think it's a real question as to how far down he'll have to go to do it. I think he's better off now than he would have been a few years ago, but potential domestic violence is still a pretty hot button issue. Is there an Auburn type school out there with a vacancy that will say screw the PR, all that matters is winning?

I would think Ole Miss would have to at least look hard at him. I'd like to think we would if we were in their position but we probably wouldn't.
    Either him or Will Wade is going to be coaching Wichita St next year. Louisville could take a swing at Beard. Georgetown is going to have an opening. I really doubt Beard will have to go G5. There is a school out there with enough good lawyers that would have an iron clad morality clause in the contract

vCash
    Either him or Will Wade is going to be coaching Wichita St next year. Louisville could take a swing at Beard. Georgetown is going to have an opening. I really doubt Beard will have to go G5. There is a school out there with enough good lawyers that would have an iron clad morality clause in the contract
    I wish Georgetown could find a way to be good again. I grew up watching those Big East games, and I miss Georgetown being a force.

I doubt seriously Georgetown is the school to take a shot on beard though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I wish Georgetown could find a way to be good again. I grew up watching those Big East games, and I miss Georgetown being a force.

I doubt seriously Georgetown is the school to take a shot on beard though
    You and I agree on that. I see them targeting Ed Cooley, Kevin Keats, Anthony Grant, Porter Moser, Steve Forbes, or maybe even Mike Boynton. I don't think Kelvin Sampson wants to make another move and Tillman Feritita can match anything Georgetown offers.