Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tennessee at MSU - Basketball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Tennessee got hot from 3 in the late part of the 2nd half. We were in this game until then. What point are you making? Yes they are more talented than we are but they were missing key guys, we had a shot.. but obviously we lost
    They shot better from field, 3, and FT than season avg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    LMFAO!!!! Dude our asses ain't even making NIT. Hell we'll be lucky to make the SEC Tourney.
    Hahahaha Definitely doesn't look like it. I guess I'm holding out hope that Jans coaching will kick in at some point. He had the top 3 winning % of active head coaches coming in but the more I'm seeing the more I worry

vCash
    If we don't make the NIT, this season was a disaster. Jans totally flopped. We hired him to turn us from an NIT team to an ncaa team, not back to a no-postseason team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We aren't disagreeing. I stated that they are more talented. But they were short handed and the score was 46-46 with 8 minutes left so we had our chance despite those numbers.

vCash
    And they covered sixteen of the 20 pts they lost with backups. Even against our solid defense.

vCash
    If we don't make the NIT, this season was a disaster. Jans totally flopped. We hired him to turn us from an NIT team to an ncaa team, not back to a no-postseason team.
    We have to beat Florida. Our schedule was front-loaded. The back end has plenty of wins on it. But we need this Florida win coming up
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Coaching will never overcome this much of a talent deficiency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We have to beat Florida. Our schedule was front-loaded. The back end has plenty of wins on it. But we need this Florida win coming up
    Yep, Saturday night is huge

vCash
    One thing is for sure... If by some miracle we do turn it around nobody will be there to see it. Nobody wants to pay to see the shitshow we're putting out there right now.

vCash
    I just bought these to help me enjoy the remaining games. Will let y'all know how well they work.

vCash
    Yeah. We're not winning eight of the last thirteen. I can't even see that with the glasses on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It’s the most important game of the next 3 for sure. Win that and we still have a chance if we can go 7-3 with the back half of the schedule. Need to beat USC twice, Ole Miss and win the 5 home games which non of those are top 25 teams

vCash
    Their freshman guard was better than our 5th year seniors.

vCash
    Last 2 games, auburn and Tenn both shot over 40% from 3 when they normally shoot low 30s. We just can't catch a break