Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tennessee at MSU - Basketball

vCash
    Davis is still getting too much PT. Tolu kills us in key possessions. Reed and Shaq need most of guard minutes period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Is plavsic the most punchable player in the sec?
    Has the look of a real scholar as well. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Ballgame. Ran out of gas.
    Maybe not. Hitting 3's pretty good tonight. Tenn's hitting them better though.

vCash
    If we could have only traded some 3s tonight for Aub we have another Q1 win.

vCash
    We are cursed as a basketball team. Unreal. We hit 3s and FT tonight but UT gets hotter than anyone. Aub game the same way except we can't hit jack.

vCash
    Ball game

Banned
    vCash
    UTK just got nuclear from 3. Tough. 8-10 this half by my count

vCash
    Tenn shooting over 44% from field over 40% from 3 and over 90% from FT, but some here think we should be winning. They're so much better than us... it's not even close.

vCash
    College Basketball is more of a recruiting game then ever. And State is below the curve.

vCash
    They are better than we are even without Key and Vescovi.

vCash
    Our season is over after tonight. I hate it. This team is better than this debacle in SEC.

vCash
    If we could trade teams just how they are tonight, everyone in the country would choose tenn's team. I don't get what you're saying bc they are way better
    Yes they are more talented than we are, but they are missing 2 starters, and only playing one point guard so they aren't at full strength.. would have been nice if we could have taken advantage of that. Thats all I'm saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    College Basketball is more of a recruiting game then ever. And State is below the curve.
    Agree, you gotta have the talent

vCash
    Tenn shooting over 44% from field over 40% from 3 and over 90% from FT, but some here think we should be winning. They're so much better than us... it's not even close.
    UT is not a good 3 pt team. Got hot in second. We had our chances to win this game - period.

Same at Aub. An average shooting night by us and Aub and we win that game.

vCash
    I've said all year. Moore and Matthews are our best two players.

vCash
    They are only four points below their game average even without the 20+ per game Key and Vescovi bring. They just have more talent.
    Last edited by EdwardDrayton; 01-17-2023 at 09:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Yes they are more talented than we are, but they are missing 2 starters, and only playing one point guard so they aren't at full strength.. would have been nice if we could have taken advantage of that. Thats all I'm saying
    Tenn shooting 45.1%
    From 3 - 41.7%
    FT - 92.3%

Moore had a career night. How we supposed to beat a better team that's shooting like that?

I'm done with basketball though. This program brings nothing but grief to my life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Our season is over after tonight. I hate it. This team is better than this debacle in SEC.
    Yea its going to be tough crawling out of this whole. We will be 1-5 in conference play after tonight. Still have to play Bama again, Arkansas, TCU, LSU, Texas AM (undefeated in conference play) and even Mizzou who are better than everyone thought.

We should beat South Carolina, Vandy and maybe OM in Oxford. I highly doubt we make the tournament

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Yea its going to be tough crawling out of this whole. We will be 1-5 in conference play after tonight. Still have to play Bama again, Arkansas, TCU, LSU, Texas AM (undefeated in conference play) and even Mizzou who are better than everyone thought.

We should beat South Carolina, Vandy and maybe OM in Oxford. I highly doubt we make the tournament
    LMFAO!!!! Dude our asses ain't even making NIT. Hell we'll be lucky to make the SEC Tourney.

vCash
    Tenn shooting 45.1%
    From 3 - 41.7%
    FT - 92.3%

Moore had a career night. How we supposed to beat a better team that's shooting like that?

I'm done with basketball though. This program brings nothing but grief to my life
    Tennessee got hot from 3 in the late part of the 2nd half. We were in this game until then. What point are you making? Yes they are more talented than we are but they were missing key guys, we had a shot.. but obviously we lost