Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn, Dak!

vCash
    A lead of two 17ing touchdowns late in the 3rd quarter and the shit secondary cannot close it out.
    Last edited by State82; 11-13-2022 at 07:42 PM.

vCash
    My football teams are garbage. Good grief. Time for hunting season.

vCash
    How was that not interference?

vCash
    Five consecutive losses. Not a problem. Dallas is the cure for what ails ya.

vCash
    Hand in the headgear was not a penalty for UGA last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I agree. This is bullshit. I'm done with football. 17 it. Cowboys ownership and coaching staff can kiss my ass. Leach & Co. can kiss my ass. At this moment.....ahhh to hell with it all.

vCash
    While Dak was hurt the Cowboys defense was outstanding. He comes back, they return to sh*t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Have hated Dallas my entire life, only watch and pull for them because of Dak. At least 5 former MSU Packers' season is not over. BTW, Abram, was involved in offsetting PF's on OT kickoff. Better get his act together on this 2nd chance. Hail State!

vCash
    Most undisciplined team in football two years running. Ineffective coaching. Terrible ownership.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Most undisciplined team in football two years running. Ineffective coaching. Terrible ownership.
    Yep.