Thread: Forbes named a Thorpe Award Semifinalist today

vCash

Forbes named a Thorpe Award Semifinalist today

List is down to the final 12.

Not sure if he will win it but I think he's got a good chance to be a finalist.

He's really improved since he's been here. Congrats to him.

vCash
    Absolutely deserves to be in the top 12 and deserves to move into the finals. I?m with you, don?t know if he will win but he is deserving of the recognition for sure. He will make a lot of money in the near future.

vCash
    He's got a real shot. Hope he gets it! We've put so many high quality dbs in the nfl in the last 25 years.

vCash
    Forbes should be a finalist for sure. He has put together a pretty outstanding year already. If he can add to it, I think he has a good chance to win it and be a 1st team AA unless the helmet voters kick up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    List is down to the final 12.

Not sure if he will win it but I think he's got a good chance to be a finalist.

He's really improved since he's been here. Congrats to him.
    Be interesting to see where we have produced disproportionate nfl talent.Presumably cb or Dl. Probably DL?