Thread: Poll of fans

vCash

Poll of fans

Public Policy Polling, a liberal outfit which usually does political polls asked fans who their favorite college in Mississippi is.
    MSU 37%
    OM. 25%
    USM. 15%

They also polled State fans about Dan Mullen.
    48% to 18% approve of Mullen job.
    56% to 16% want Mullen back next year
    Probably music to Stricklan ear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bully99 View Post
    Public Policy Polling, a liberal outfit which usually does political polls asked fans who their favorite college in Mississippi is.
    MSU 37%
    OM. 25%
    USM. 15%

Thanks for posting

Not much surprising about these results. I live out of state and travel to the state of MS often. When in MS, I always see more MSU fans than OM fans, but when out of state, I always see more OM fans than MSU fans.

This is also why Oxford is a better party town. Simply, when more of your students live out of state than in-state, they can't go home as often on the weekends and thus stay in town and party.

As for Mullen, this isn't surprising either, and while I am CURRENTLY a Mullen supporter, most fans don't understand our personnel or play calling problems enough to make an educated decision.

The scariest part of your post is that there is 22% of the state that either doesn't care or supports an out of state school. Mississippi people should strive to make this number under 15%.

vCash
    MSU 37%
    OM. 25%
    USM. 15%

Interesting, so I guess the other 34% had no opinion on Mullen one way or the other? I would certainly want to see an update though if we lose the next 2 games.

vCash
    MSU 37%
    OM. 25%
    USM. 15%

Well then I guess this poll is suspect.....the audacity of a "liberal" outfit even talking to anyone down here.

vCash
    Interesting #s. That is a huge percentage of "Not Sure," suggesting that (as has been said all along) how Mullen finishes this year will have a lot to do with how people feel about him.