Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Want to make sure this is seen....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    LOL -- "me and the bcs are so flawed" huh?

Coach34 -- Smarter than MATH!

We should just drop to C-USA so we can have "better seasons" by Coach34 standards...
    what does Conference USA have to do with it? We are talking about the same ******* conference????

Nobody is saying a 10 win Big East team had a better season than a 9 win SEC team- But when you have 2 teams in the SAME conference and one team finishes with more wins, more conference wins, and goes to a better bowl- they had a better season. It's ridiculous to say otherwise.

Say it out loud:

"Well, they didnt win as many games, and they finished lower in the conference standings, and they went to a worse bowl- but they had the better season!!!!!!"
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    what does Conference USA have to do with it? We are talking about the same ******* conference????
    If we played each and every team in the conference you would have a point BUT WE DONT!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Will James View Post
    If we played each and every team in the conference you would have a point BUT WE DONT!!!!!!!!!!
    Bingo. Why the hell can everybody see this except him?

If Ole miss plays Alabama and Missouri and we play Arkansas and Kentucky, we're better than them if we go 2-0 and they go 1-1. #Coach34Logic
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 11-20-2013 at 08:54 PM.

vCash
    ok- and why A&M had a better season than Bama I guess...thanks for the info

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

Coach34Logic
    It's really hard to admit when you are wrong. Especially on a message board.

Banned
    vCash

If Ole miss plays Alabama and Missouri and we play Arkansas and Kentucky, we're better than them if we go 2-0 and they go 1-1. #Coach34Logic
    You forgot to add Bama embarrassing us like OM did as well.

Coach would actually have a somewhat coherent point if, and it's a big IF, we didn't get blasted in ALL OF OUR LOSSES. Yeah, we had shitty teams on the schedule to get us 8 wins but if we competed against the other 5 it would show us to be a good team, but we didn't. We got run off of the field. Thats what he is burying his head and "la la la la I cant hear you la la la" about.

vCash

Where did I say we were better than them???

In your scenario- who had the better overall record, who had the better conference record, and who went to the better bowl??? That will tell you who had the better season

Banned
    vCash
    That will tell you who had the better season
    Do you feel pride over this? Knowing we weren't the better team? Seems a little nanny-nanny-boo-booish

vCash
    Where did I say we were better than them???

In your scenario- who had the better overall record, who had the better conference record, and who went to the better bowl??? That will tell you who had the better season
    Like I said...by your logic, MSU would have the better season in the above scenario. You said it yourself...two SEC teams, one with better overall record AND conference record....... 2-0>1-1

vCash
    Do you feel pride over this? Knowing we weren't the better team? Seems a little nanny-nanny-boo-booish
    No, he was just getting destroyed in the argument, so the best way to not admit you're wrong is to find a little detail you can key in on to try and spin your original point.

I've tried it myself. Works great unless everybody knows you're doing it. Ha

vCash
    No, he was just getting destroyed in the argument, so the best way to not admit you're wrong is to find a little detail you can key in on to try and spin your original point.
    Where was I wrong?

Engie even agreed we had the better season