Thread: I ran into a Bear while I was at work today.

Banned
    vCash

I ran into a Bear while I was at work today.

This guy is always cocky and made a comment about our moral victory over Bama. It was almost as if he was trying to give us a compliment but just couldn't do it. Does anyone else work or live around these Son of a bitches that think they're the #1 team in the nation? I hope we can find a way to beat them so I can gets the last laugh. I made sure I told him that at least we scored against Bama. That shut him up for now.

vCash
    Yeah I do,

Generally when they get to cocky or smart off, I tell em to hurry up and make my sandwich.

vCash
    Obvious troll is obvious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious
    2009 all over again
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg View Post
    This guy is always cocky and made a comment about our moral victory over Bama. It was almost as if he was trying to give us a compliment but just couldn't do it. Does anyone else work or live around these Son of a bitches that think they're the #1 team in the nation? I hope we can find a way to beat them so I can gets the last laugh. I made sure I told him that at least we scored against Bama. That shut him up for now.
    When you followed him into the bathroom?
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Is it just me, or does "Nov 2013" automatically tip it off.

Banned
    vCash
    I seriously don't ever remember us being this obnoxious. Maybe we were, but I can't see it. I want this EB if for no other reason than for them to finally shut the hell up.

Banned
    vCash
    GTHOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    vCash
    I ran into a Bear while I was at work today.
    I ran into one also. Then I backed up and ran into him again.

Thanks. I'll be here all week.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Darville View Post
    I ran into one also. Then I backed up and ran into him again.

Thanks. I'll be here all week.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    here where I work it's about 60% bammers, 39% Dawgs and 1% bears.... and this IS in MS... disgraceful...

Banned
    vCash
    You guys are unbelievable. I post on here hoping to get some comebacks to get under this guys skin and all I get is jokes and being called a troll. This guy is basically bullying me and all I wanted to do was get back at him without being physical. Would it be too much for you guys to help me out a little?

vCash
    You guys are unbelievable. I post on here hoping to get some comebacks to get under this guys skin and all I get is jokes and being called a troll. This guy is basically bullying me and all I wanted to do was get back at him without being physical. Would it be too much for you guys to help me out a little?

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    If this is the same Jdawg that 1df09 knows, I can assure you that he is 100% True Maroon. Jdawg, just ask him how it feels to be second fiddle in basically every sport but one. Then call him little bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    here where I work it's about 60% bammers, 39% Dawgs and 1% bears.... and this IS in MS... disgraceful...
    You definitely work near the Alabama/Mississippi line. We have a mixture of SEC fans and really only had two obnoxious fans. One was a bear who no longer works here after he called in sick and then ran into his boss and the CEO on the golf course that day. The other is a bama guy who I only see occasionally.

vCash
    you play for the Dolphins? man the **** up. maybe his wife is into metrosexuals and you can start banging her

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    You definitely work near the Alabama/Mississippi line. We have a mixture of SEC fans and really only had two obnoxious fans. One was a bear who no longer works here after he called in sick and then ran into his boss and the CEO on the golf course that day. The other is a bama guy who I only see occasionally.
    within 5 miles (Columbus) The hell of it is most of them are from here and live here... but there's a bunch that drive over the line every day... I just can't understand how most of them are so "ate" up with it when it's painfully obvious they barely made it through high school, if that... same with the goofy arsed webels.... they all dip the same kind of snuff...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Jdawg removed himself from that argument due to a shoulder "injury".

vCash
    Tell him you have a great lawyer who went to bama, not ole miss and that his bullying ways will not be tolerated. If so the next time he talks to you will be in court. Then tell him fader21 is an incognito fan and wants his autograph