Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anybody else a little concerned....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Danko View Post
    In Little Rock. Possibly starting a true freshman qb. Let down from Bama at home at night where we played great, just could not get it done. Arkansas with a shit record (no matter what you think, our players will be looking at this.) Arkansas' only chance to win an SEC game and could possibly use it as a "look we are getting better" something to build on moment. 11:21 kickoff.

All that to say, this game has all the makings for a very shitty Saturday.
    This is my sad face
    ?I didn't dare think of the future; the past was still happening.? - John Grisham

vCash
    IF we lose to Arkansas, regardless of excuses, Mullen is done at MSU. He may get to coach another year -- but he will still be done. And the stadium will fill with red and blue on Thanksgiving exactly how several of us have feared for awhile now.

We've lost the last how many virtual toss-up games?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Engie we get it. It's a broken damn record for gods sakes give it a rest. It's in every damn thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Engie we get it. It's a broken damn record for gods sakes give it a rest. It's in every damn thread.
    Really? Every thread? I've responded to FOUR threads on the entire front page of this board -- one of which was about baseball.

If I can't answer ****ing questions posed here honestly and fully -- just let me know -- I'll be happy to get the **** out -- and take the things I bring here back elsewhere. I'm sick of being told what I can and can't say or think. If you don't like the thread -- and don't expect honest answer to it -- delete the damn thing. But you aren't going to single my ass out when I'm the 42nd reply to the thread.
    Last edited by engie; 11-19-2013 at 03:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsBite34 View Post
    yeah he did get them to 3 straight rose bowls but its not like he built Wisconsin, they were already winning. they had that fat guy as a coach I cant remember his name but they were winning 8-10 games a year before he got there. the big 10 sucks anyway, itd be State, Michigan State, and Ohio State if we were in that conference. And before yall even bring up last years gator bowl, tyler Russell threw that game away. terrible coaching too
    Barry Alvarez .. he's the AD http://www.uwbadgers.com/genrel/alvarez_barry00.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    I've seen MSU play & I've seen UPig play & the difference I see between the 2 teams is negligible.
    SC 52 UPig 7 in Arkansas....SC 34 State 16 @ SC

Bammer 52 UPig 7 in T-Town...Bammer 20 State 7 in Sville

While comparing scores is never a good way to judge, to say the difference in us and UPig is negligible is a stretch
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    Really? Every thread? I've responded to FOUR threads on the entire front page of this board -- one of which was about baseball.

If I can't answer ****ing questions posed here honestly and fully -- just let me know -- I'll be happy to get the **** out -- and take the things I bring here back elsewhere. I'm sick of being told what I can and can't say or think. If you don't like the thread -- and don't expect honest answer to it -- delete the damn thing. But you aren't going to single my ass out when I'm the 42nd reply to the thread.
    Whatever dude do whatever the hell you want. It's a damn diatribe in every ****ing response. And no need to give me the times you posted and the threads and what everyone else has done because I don't give a shit. Hell I may be wrong who knows.

And I meant its in every thread not that you posted in every thread. Do whatever with all you bring to wherever but you're an incorrigible dick lately. Along with a lot of other people on here including myself probably. Stay mad just take some ****ing blood pressure medicine so you don't croak in the next 2 weeks. I hate to see what happens to you if Mullen is here come next August.

vCash
    I think the team shows up Sat. I really think they're tired of this losing business. It will be a struggle to get this one, however.

Banned
    vCash
    As long as the receivers catch the ball we will be fine regardless of the QB.

vCash
    no

vCash
    Whatever dude do whatever the hell you want. It's a damn diatribe in every ****ing response. And no need to give me the times you posted and the threads and what everyone else has done because I don't give a shit. Hell I may be wrong who knows.

And I meant its in every thread not that you posted in every thread. Do whatever with all you bring to wherever but you're an incorrigible dick lately. Along with a lot of other people on here including myself probably. Stay mad just take some ****ing blood pressure medicine so you don't croak in the next 2 weeks. I hate to see what happens to you if Mullen is here come next August.
    I don't always agree with engie, but nothing he said warranted your original response.... He speaks a lot of truth, but some people just don't want to hear it.

Banned
    vCash

GOLD Engie you have my vote as MVP of EliteDawgs

vCash

The question was, is anyone else a little concerned about the Arkansas game? Not, what will you think about Mullen if we lose it? Everyone already pretty much knows now where everyone stands on that question.

ETA: Nevermind, I re-read it and it did ask what happens if we lose...although, he did say he wasn't asking the 'Hud/Fire Mullen' people, and you fall squarely in that.

I don't think anyone would say you don't bring anything to the table, but I would suggest you maybe tone down the rhetoric a tad. Your posts always come across as though you're either screaming at someone or at least talking down to them. It makes for an unenjoyable experience, but that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by smootness; 11-19-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Oh, absolutely, Engie. If Mullen loses this game, it's over with me. Mullen has a real chance to win me back a little if we win out and that includes winning a bowl game. But a loss to this Arkansas team--I don't give the fattest part of a rat's ass if it's on the moon--is unacceptable.

Banned
    vCash
    But, yes, I am always concerned when we play the swine.

vCash
    Bumpity

(Thanks mek)

vCash
    Whatever dude do whatever the hell you want. It's a damn diatribe in every ****ing response.
    So you are upset about a "diatribe" that was 5 sentences shorter than your response right here?

And no need to give me the times you posted and the threads and what everyone else has done because I don't give a shit. Hell I may be wrong who knows.
    You are wrong.

And I meant its in every thread not that you posted in every thread.
    So, the overall discontent in our fanbase making itself known right now is my fault now?

Do whatever with all you bring to wherever but you're an incorrigible dick lately. Along with a lot of other people on here including myself probably
    So, you are pissed about me about being a dick -- while also being a dick?

Stay mad just take some ****ing blood pressure medicine so you don't croak in the next 2 weeks.
    Touche -- I'm not the one that started the shit in this thread. You were. I simply stated the obvious. Sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

I hate to see what happens to you if Mullen is here come next August.
    What is this even supposed to mean? Please link me to where I said "Dan Mullen will be fired at the end of the year"? Yes -- I'm going to be pissed until Mullen changes my mind about what kind of coach and recruiter he is.
    Last edited by engie; 11-19-2013 at 06:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    The question was, is anyone else a little concerned about the Arkansas game? Not, what will you think about Mullen if we lose it? Everyone already pretty much knows now where everyone stands on that question.
    Wrong.

ETA: Nevermind, I re-read it and it did ask what happens if we lose...although, he did say he wasn't asking the 'Hud/Fire Mullen' people, and you fall squarely in that.
    I didn't give ONE IOTA of thought about Mark Hudspeth in my reply. I DIRECTLY answered the question of "what happens if we lose" with exactly what I expect to happen if we lose. Period. You and others projecting other bs into that doesn't make it so. Is it really to the point that I LITERALLY can't reply to anything without someone projecting other bullshit instead of reading what I actually wrote?

I don't think anyone would say you don't bring anything to the table, but I would suggest you maybe tone down the rhetoric a tad. Your posts always come across as though you're either screaming at someone or at least talking down to them. It makes for an unenjoyable experience, but that's just my opinion.
    Thanks -- but I don't need, nor want, posting advice.

The fact of the matter is that people are going to love me when they agree with me and hate me when they don't. I'm fully cognizant of the fact that I'm frigging hard to argue with -- and that's by design. Doesn't make me always right -- I'm wrong plenty. But you better get up early and stay late if you're going to prove it in the immediate sense.
    Last edited by engie; 11-19-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo352 View Post
    I don't always agree with engie, but nothing he said warranted your original response.... He speaks a lot of truth, but some people just don't want to hear it.
    I wasnt "moderating" the thread. I stated what many people are aggravated about. Im on the fire Mullen train but, once again, its old when its the same bitching over and over about Mullen. I was simply aggravated once again by the same bitching and stated such in a public forum. I never had any intention of "moderating" the post or the thread which is what Engie flew off the handle about. Maybe everyone should take a step back and say to themselves, "If im getting so damn mad about something that can be argued about with more clarity in a week and a half maybe I should just keep my ****ing opinion to myself for a few more days. Maybe like alot of people have chosen to do and wait it out, especially seeing as how it was pretty much in agreement that the horse was dead a month ago and there isnt a damn new argument to be made that has anything new or constructive that can be brought to light."

Either that or just stay pissed off about it and keep slamming your face into a ****ing wall for another 10 days. Either way I dont give a shit but some of the people on here are trolling to keep things riled up or are blinded by their ****ing stupidity and cant make themselves stop. To those 2 groups piss off and take your dumbasses somewhere else.

DawgsBite34 did that have enough cussing and yelling through the keyboard for you for it to be GOLD?

vCash
    I wasnt "moderating" the thread. I stated what many people are aggravated about. Im on the fire Mullen train but, once again, its old when its the same bitching over and over about Mullen. I was simply aggravated once again by the same bitching and stated such in a public forum. I never had any intention of "moderating" the post or the thread which is what Engie flew off the handle about. Maybe everyone should take a step back and say to themselves, "If im getting so damn mad about something that can be argued about with more clarity in a week and a half maybe I should just keep my ****ing opinion to myself for a few more days.
    No one was mad at a damn thing until you called me out for simply answering the initial question with the obvious. YOU were the one that was "getting so damn mad about something" -- and everything since then has been a response to your call out. If you don't want me to answer an obvious question with an obvious answer -- DELETE THE DAMN QUESTION. I didn't say a SINGLE THING that was out of line in my initial response. I answered with facts in a hypothetical situation.

Maybe like alot of people have chosen to do and wait it out, especially seeing as how it was pretty much in agreement that the horse was dead a month ago and there isnt a damn new argument to be made that has anything new or constructive that can be brought to light."
    So, everyone is supposed to sing kumbaya and pretend all is well in the meantime?

Can't discuss the shortcomings of our football team and coaching staff during football season -- and that makes this place different than genespage how?