Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
I wasnt "moderating" the thread. I stated what many people are aggravated about. Im on the fire Mullen train but, once again, its old when its the same bitching over and over about Mullen. I was simply aggravated once again by the same bitching and stated such in a public forum. I never had any intention of "moderating" the post or the thread which is what Engie flew off the handle about. Maybe everyone should take a step back and say to themselves, "If im getting so damn mad about something that can be argued about with more clarity in a week and a half maybe I should just keep my ****ing opinion to myself for a few more days. Maybe like alot of people have chosen to do and wait it out, especially seeing as how it was pretty much in agreement that the horse was dead a month ago and there isnt a damn new argument to be made that has anything new or constructive that can be brought to light."

Either that or just stay pissed off about it and keep slamming your face into a ****ing wall for another 10 days. Either way I dont give a shit but some of the people on here are trolling to keep things riled up or are blinded by their ****ing stupidity and cant make themselves stop. To those 2 groups piss off and take your dumbasses somewhere else.

DawgsBite34 did that have enough cussing and yelling through the keyboard for you for it to be GOLD?
When you responded to his answer of the original question, you started this shitstorm. Maybe nobody else would have even replied to him. Ever thought of that? You are just as guilty of what you're calling him out for.
This is turning into "just another message board" rather quickly.