Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
I agree with most of this however, I had to get vaccines to attend MSU. Not sure how this is different if they require students to get the vaccine to attend. If you can't get the vaccine then they should be able to have a medical document explaining why they can't take it. Every person on this message board has had vaccines at some point in their life if they attended a public educational institution.
Some differences:

1. This is not a vaccine. You still get Covid with the shot.

2. It ain't proven even if FDA approved before any long term effects can be realized. You can't shortcut time. This is an new type drug the MNRA stuff. Extra trials must be had for this.

3. This is a respiratory virus and there has never been a vaccine for one. Smallpox was not respiratory.

4. Smallpox also killed like 30+% of people. 99.9% of people survive Covid and if you take out elderly and those with health issues it is like 99.999%. No need for a vaccine mandate.

If they can pass the mustard from these common sense things then fine go do the vaccine thing. Yeah I had my smallpox vaccine too.