Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    We could have been further ahead last year. Along with the rest of the world.
    And I'm asking how we would be further ahead if we knew about it sooner.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    By the time Wuhan was shutting down, it was already out. No idea how we could be in any better situation today if we knew about it Dec1 versus Dec 30th. It was already out by then. Just took a couple weeks to start hitting the hospitals.

But that is only based off the timeline as I understand it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    It?s not even the self centered part of being a politician that is the issue. They have to make so many promises to get enough money and in enough fund raising dinners that the promises made to voters and the original ideas that made you run in the first place is the easiest to break.

Not to mention, the second you put an R or D next to your name you have to submit to the platform and conform, or else you get a primary challenger with impossibly deep pockets that did conform.

Money influence makes it a losing game for normal tax paying engaged citizens.
    You are correct. Sir!

vCash
    This is simply a case of people not wanting to be told what to do. 96% of doctors are vaccinated. Do you think they would really be doing it if they didn't have data to back it up? If you have some anecdote that your doctor (not chiropractor) told you not to, I would stop going to them.

Anyone wise enough to read past political headlines and make a decision for themselves can find out the vaccine never completely prevented you from actually getting this virus. It amazes me that people who shout things like this is a "Mexican border issue" think they are free-thinking and not being controlled by the media/politics.

vCash
    Has anybody heard from Tate Reeves lately? Any sightings or is he sending owls in to the office?

vCash
    My friend that's now on his 20th day in the hospital looks like he might make it, but when he finally comes home it's going to be with an oxygen tank and permanent scarring of his lungs. It's a shame because he was in great shape and was very active for a 68 year old. And it could have been so easily prevented if he had just gotten the damn vaccine.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    My friend that's now on his 20th day in the hospital looks like he might make it, but when he finally comes home it's going to be with an oxygen tank and permanent scarring of his lungs. It's a shame because he was in great shape and was very active for a 68 year old. And it could have been so easily prevented if he had just gotten the damn vaccine.
    I had one like that. Your friend is lucky. Mine didn't come out. He didn't have the vaccine option either. He caught it in December. I suspect he would have taken it if he had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    If we would have been allowed to have scientist go into China to study the virus that could have been some key information. But of course the virus was probably here by then anyway. So maybe it doesnt matter.

vCash
    Ivemectrin and hydroxyclorquine way more effective than vaccine and hardly any side-affects ! the Drs that invented the mRNA stuff say its not safe! the test are about to be pulled cause they cant differentiate between flu and covid. meanwhile the 2 I mentioned have been around for many decades and have a great track record.......... So quit telling us to get a dangerous unproven experimental shot that ISNT a vaccine at ALL!!!!!!!

vCash

wow. just wow

Quote Originally Posted by BorneDawg View Post
    Ivemectrin and hydroxyclorquine way more effective than vaccine and hardly any side-affects ! the Drs that invented the mRNA stuff say its not safe! the test are about to be pulled cause they cant differentiate between flu and covid. meanwhile the 2 I mentioned have been around for many decades and have a great track record.......... So quit telling us to get a dangerous unproven experimental shot that ISNT a vaccine at ALL!!!!!!!
    99.5% of people that are still dying from Covid are unvaccinated.

That one stat right there should be enough to give you pause and rethink your stance.

The only reason I see still saying the vaccine is not a good ideas is that people are too full of pride and will never admit they were wrong.

Here is a quote that might help someone change their mind. "When presented with new evidence, intelligent people have the ability to change their minds."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    99.5% of people that are still dying from Covid are unvaccinated.

That one stat right there should be enough to give you pause and rethink your stance.

The only reason I see still saying the vaccine is not a good ideas is that people are too full of pride and will never admit they were wrong.

Here is a quote that might help someone change their mind. "When presented with new evidence, intelligent people have the ability to change their minds."
    I love you folks who "understand" the science?? and whatnot. LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I love you folks who "understand" the science?? and whatnot. LOL.
    How hard is it to understand that 99.5% of the people that are still dying are unvaccinated? All one has to do is see that. There is not a lot brain power that goes into it. You just refuse to believe something no matter the evidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    How hard is it to understand that 99.5% of the people that are still dying are unvaccinated? All one has to do is see that. There is not a lot brain power that goes into it. You just refuse to believe something no matter the evidence.
    Oh ... not very hard if the data is accurate. That's the question. Lots of "science" everyone was on board with last year where the data wasn't accurate, reports were wrong, articles were wrong, etc.

But ... you keep having an absolute opinion on any f***ing thing you read, especially when it jives with your "feelings". And keep telling everyone they're dumbasses ... dumbass.

You're brilliant.

vCash
    Lolz

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    For all of those adamant that everyone has to vaccinated, did you take the flu shot every year prior to covid?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    For all of those adamant that everyone has to vaccinated, did you take the flu shot every year prior to covid?
    Still comparing COVID to the flu? JFC...

vCash
    Of course. A bad case of the flu as a teenager taught me that lesson. I realize no shot is 100%, but I can take 10 minutes out of my day once a year to do what I can to prevent it.

vCash
    That has nothing to do with it man. People are allowed to evolve their decision making process when presented with new information and circumstances. I have a lot of respect for people that can change their mind when the information dictates they maybe should do something different. What I don't understand is why people try and deflect and go so hard against the grain in this situation. I'd rather people just admit "I don't want to get it because I don't like being told what to do" and leave it at that instead of bringing up straw man arguments. At the end of the day, nothing anyone says about flu shots, illegals crossing the border, the government censoring therapies helps them protect themselves from having a bad experience with this virus. The data on the vaccine shows that it does, so why die on that hill?

vCash
    This is the truth so 3.2.1 mods getting ready to shut it down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    This is the truth so 3.2.1 mods getting ready to shut it down.
    Another moron... not shocked.