Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
Whether it's typical or not, it should be used in messaging as a counter to the anecdotal messages about people suffering heart failure, strokes, aneurysm, etc. after taking a vaccine shot. It'd be better to actually make detailed statistics available regarding number of hospitalizations for people of different age groups without any comorbidity, what the hospitalization rate is for people with certain common comorbidities, for certain common combinations of comorbidities, etc. MSDH started off doing this to an extent, at least to the extent the data allowed them I think. Not sure if they stopped because people stopped providing the data or if they stopped asking for it or if they decided to stop for another reason. There are also some charts they have failed to adjust over time, such as the percent of hospitalizations in each age group. Since th elderly have been getting vaccinated at higher rates, that chart doesn't really tell anything anymore. It' be more helpful to present that info in percent of positive cases that are hospitalized, put in ICU, etc.
I agree.

I like to think they stopped just because they are too busy with trying to help people to compile the data. But honestly, more info is better.

But anything to get the vaccination numbers up.