Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball signees, Todd, MSstatebaseball, engie, etc post a list here.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    ..you want to talk about some girl's basketball signee (talk about the pussification of America) I Goggled "Miss. State baseball signees" & it took me to genespage.

As far as signees, Gene has covered everything this thread failed to cover.
    Okay...so we sign one of the best Women's basketball players in the nation which is unheard of with Mississippi State and you're bitching about us talking about it? Holy Hell...
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash

2 things...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Okay...so we sign one of the best Women's basketball players in the nation which is unheard of with Mississippi State and you're bitching about us talking about it? Holy Hell...
    1) I don't care if we signed the best women's basketball player in the history of the world; she's a freakin' women's basketball player.

2) This thread is supposed to be about baseball signees. If you are going to hijack this thread with some bullshit about a women's basketball player then I am going to say something.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    1) I don't care if we signed the best women's basketball player in the history of the world; she's a freakin' women's basketball player.

2) This thread is supposed to be about baseball signees. If you are going to hijack this thread with some bullshit about a women's basketball player then I am going to say something.
    #1: I'm sure a women's basketball player could kick your ass in basketball with one hand tied behind her back.

#2: I wasn't attempting to hijack the thread. I'm sorry if you felt that I did so because that was not my intention, but suck it up. If someone would like to post the baseball signees, please do so since apparently I hijacked this thread.
    Last edited by TheRef; 11-13-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    So far, I have confirmed for baseball:

Taylor Stafford
    Chase Vallot
    Dale Burdick
    Aaron Dominguez
    Paxton Stover
    Ryan Girdley

So, I am waiting on Cole Gordon, Jesse McCord, and Andrew Mahoney.

I am not anticipating anything crazy.

vCash
    Yes, of course Todd is right. Cole doesn't have a twitter so it's hard to tell about him. Burdick is signing tomorrow.

vCash
    Cole Gordon has tweeted that he has signed his letter.
    His twitter @colegordon12
    Last edited by bully99; 11-13-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: edit

vCash

Hell yea Miss State Women's B-ball

I do care about any sport at Miss State. The women we have now look like they could kick a grown mans ass. Keep'em coming! FU Ronny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    We signed the #2 football recruit in the nation last year.
    According to know it all he doesn't really count. We simply held on to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    According to know it all he doesn't really count. We simply held on to him.
    Obsession from someone that lacks reading comprehension. Why am I not surprised?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    Obsession from someone that lacks reading comprehension. Why am I not surprised?
    It's exactly what you said and easily comprehended.

vCash
    The context is completely different than what I said.

Why are you trying to derail the baseball recruiting thread?

vCash
    Meanwhile, Jesse McCord has signed. Now back to y'alls feud.
    Last edited by bully99; 11-13-2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: edit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    The context is completely different than what I said.

Why are you trying to derail the baseball recruiting thread?
    The context was obvious.

Do some of these guys have power? Looking forward to putting the trailer in already. Maybe this February will be as awesome as last years was weather wise but not counting on it.

Banned
    vCash
    I am a graduate of Scott Central and I have watched Victoria play on several occasions and Im here to tell you she is as good as it gets. She has an outstanding high school coach. Chad Harrison has 3 state championships in the last decade and something like 7 state tourney appearances