Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
Oh I completely agree, but UCF likes to think of themselves as P5 program and I feel like UCF is big enough and has enough talent around them that he could win big there. And also, if he wins big he could be out of there and back at a premier P5 within two years.
I was in the middle of posting that that's not a bad idea depending on how his buyout is structured. If he were obligated to go look for a job and there is a dollar for dollar reduction, then that probably would be a good place to go. Take a lower pay job where he can be successful and not have to deal with crazy boosters as much, and then try to parlay it into a higher paying but higher stress job when it won't reduce his buyout. But according to this: https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...on/6531484002/
there is no obligation for him to get more work and any money he makes won't reduce his buyout.

It would probably make more sense to sit tight, enjoy some down time, and wait for the right P5 job to come along.

Unless he really just doesn't want the pressure cooker again, in which case UCF probably would be a decent landing spot.