Sorry guys, I haven't been on the outdoor in a long while. I'll do my best to answer your questions. First off I absolutely love my saddle as far as versatility and ability to hunt areas I couldn't before. I do wish I had done some more research in regards to models and brands. I went with a Tethrd Mantis just because it's what the guy had that talked me into it. If I had done more research I probably would've gone with Cruzr.

I actually enjoy hunting out of it a lot more than my climber. I think its safer because I'm tied to the tree before my feet ever come off the ground. I also think it's quieter by a mile. Deer don't seem to notice you in a saddle, it's like they think you're a fork in a tree. Not to mention, you can get yourself into some crazy cover where they'll never pick you out.

The second hunt I used it I killed a decent buck on public land hunting about 12 feet in a bodock tree where there wasn't a straight tree for hundreds of yards. I had been wanting to hunt that spot for years but didn't have an option other than sitting on the ground and it was too thick for that.

One thing I will say, there is such thing as saddle shape. If you'll practice in your yard a few times and get a system down that you like it'll take about 3/4 hunts then you'll be good to. Also, I can nap for days in mine now