Thread: Huddle Up For Cancer

vCash

Huddle Up For Cancer

First off, thank you for EliteDawgs for allowing me to post this. This is something that is near to my heart. The shirt can be viewed at www.fb.com/tsbymonka

This past Sunday, Ms Peggy Prescott passed away. She was a strong woman who was taken when the Lord felt it was time for her to come home. She has three wonderful son's who raised her boy's right. Before she passed, her and her family began setting up a foundation for those with terminal illness's. Part of the goal of the foundation is to provide medical care for the family member so that they may attend special events such as weddings, graduations, and events of this nature. This can be very draining on the pocket book of a family, and this foundation, Huddle Up For Cancer, hopes to help with theses bills. That being said, Christine and I have decided that $6 of every Dak Dynasty shirt sold will go to Huddle Up For Cancer. I am proud to say that I run the FB page for this and am blessed to be a part of something wonderful. Please let your friends know about it. Now onto the description?..

Now in both WHITE or MAROON shirts.
    Well here we go. I am excited about this. If you are a Mississippi State fan, it's time to get your Dak Dynasty shirt. These high quality, pre shrunk T shirts will be white so they can be worn during WHITE OUT events. On the front is the design below, on the back will be the football schedule for this year along with #DAKATTACK at the bottom. (check the photos section to see it.

We have sizes xs-2x which will be $18 a piece. If you need a larger size, we go all the way up to 10X with each larger size being $1 extra per X. Shipping is $4 for the first shirt $3 for the second then $2 for shirts after that. To order, please send an email to Monkatees@yahoo. com and give the following information:

Size(s) needed
    Name
    Address

We accept credit, debit and paypal. If you have any questions, please let us know. I am also proud to say that the Prescott seal of approval has been given to this shirt

1422578_532439186843116_928271946_n.jpg
    Last edited by slickdawg; 11-07-2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: added image

vCash
    Awesome, man. The link isn't working for me.

Thanks for doing this.

vCash
    No problem at all. The link was working for me. You can also try www.facebook.com/startdakprescott as well. I feel blessed that Ms Peggy approved of the shirt.

vCash
    Why don't you add pictures of the tshirts so everyone can see them.

vCash
    I havent been able to figure how to get the picture on here. When I do, I'll post it. Right now they are posted on those links.

vCash

vCash
    Attached Images Attached Images

vCash
    I have taken quite a few orders today. Help us get up to 50 shirts sold. That will be $300 towards Huddle Up For Cancer. Email Monkatees@yahoo.com and let us know what sizes you need and we can go from there.

Gabe