Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
It really simple if you'll read the narrative. It explains why country would never be before family which is also biblical. Everything God did was for the family " sons", "generations ", "his seeds"...etc. Bowing to a country is idolatry. The Bible says do good to all men especially those in the household of faith.-Galatians 6:10.

It's never been about a country.
I am not going to argue about order of family versus country but keep in mind it is God that created countries or nations as well. Consider the following scripture:

Act 17: 26-27 - From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

Exodus 23:31 - I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you.

Deuteronomy 32:8 - ?When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the sons of Israel.

Nehemiah 9:22 - ?You also gave them kingdoms and peoples, And allotted them to them as a boundary. They took possession of the land of Sihon the king of Heshbon And the land of Og the king of Bashan.

Psalm 74:17 - "You have established all the boundaries of the earth; ..."

God is concerned about nations and national boundaries as He established them.