Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outdoor Dawgs weekend adventures

vCash

Outdoor Dawgs weekend adventures

What did y'all get into this weekend. I sat on a tree all weekend and saw several deer just couldn't get a shot. I even had 5 gobblers come by but thanks to a lack of fall turkey season I had to let them keep walking.

vCash
    That's awesome. I worked Saturday A.M. And went to a cookout at a buddies Saturday night. Grillin and football ain't half bad.

We need somebody to shoot a dear and post it. Outdoor Dawgs are blood hungry

vCash
    soccer, misery, then a nice family day. Sunday helped a friend move some old furniture out of his house. It was one hell of a weekend.***

I thought this thread was going to be about good weekend adventure trips. I was going to tell y'all about back country hiking, white water rafting in Carolina, trout fishing in Cherokee, and some easy camping/outdoor family crucified within 2 hours of Atlanta.

vCash
    Didn't hunt but went to the marsh in Terrebonne Parish. We ended up with about 40-50 keeper trout, only a very few small reds and a bunch of sheepshead. Actually, we did manage quite a few limits of barley pops while fighting 20 mph winds all weekend. The 6"-11" trout were VERY plentiful. Still had a large time, as we always do at the camp.

vCash
    image.jpg just to cure the blood hunger. Here is a coyote I shot a week or so back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Didn't hunt but went to the marsh in Terrebonne Parish. We ended up with about 40-50 keeper trout, only a very few small reds and a bunch of sheepshead. Actually, we did manage quite a few limits of barley pops while fighting 20 mph winds all weekend. The 6"-11" trout were VERY plentiful. Still had a large time, as we always do at the camp.
    Awesome

vCash
    Nice Coyote kill too

vCash
    My weekend was a success - I hunted Friday evening and saw around 7 deer. Drew back on a doe but couldn't get a shot. Hunted again Saturday morning and saw 3 does (out of range). Went hunting again Saturday evening (caught a wild hair and took a video camera) and filmed a 120" 8 pt for about 10 min. and eventually stuck a 125 lb doe. Brought my German Shorthaired Pointer pup out there and he trailed his first deer. He was awesome, I was very impressed. Sunday, I went to Dancing Rabbit and played 18 holes of golf.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Forgive my thread highjack, but what's the easiest way to post pictures on here? Do y'all use an online host like photobucket or are you able to load directly from your computer? TIA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Forgive my thread highjack, but what's the easiest way to post pictures on here? Do y'all use an online host like photobucket or are you able to load directly from your computer? TIA.
    If it's your picture, you can either post from URL with an online photo hosting site or upload straight from your computer.

vCash
    show us something !

vCash
    I got so mad at the ballgame, I vacuumed the whole house, rebuilt my blower, washed 4 loads of clothes, rewired my computer, and just stared at my boat...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If it's your picture, you can either post from URL with an online photo hosting site or upload straight from your computer.
    I must have my dumbass hat on today because I can't get a pic to upload from my computer, it seems that I only have the option to post an image from an URL. I clicked on the insert image button and it asks for a URL. Am i missing something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I must have my dumbass hat on today because I can't get a pic to upload from my computer, it seems that I only have the option to post an image from an URL. I clicked on the insert image button and it asks for a URL. Am i missing something?
    Right next to where it says "from URL" it should say "from computer". Click on that and then upload from computer or device. I don't know if it's b/c I use apple everything but I have to uncheck the box under the upload options. It says something about ED hosting the image or something like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Right next to where it says "from URL" it should say "from computer". Click on that and then upload from computer or device. I don't know if it's b/c I use apple everything but I have to uncheck the box under the upload options. It says something about ED hosting the image or something like that.
    Well shit, I don't have that option in the insert image input box. I've got some stuff to do, so I'll look at it again later, thanks.

vCash
    I still don't have the option to upload straight from my computer and I really don't want to create an account on a hosting site. Has anyone else had this issue before?

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Can you not see those options? Fwiw I have to uncheck that option on the URL method

vCash
    Lee & Russell.jpg

works for me