Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Dawgs!

vCash

Go Dawgs!

This week we take down the Texas A&M Aggies! If that shithole Ole miss program can hang with A&M, we will surely hang tough and probably beat them!

Thank you Dan Mullen for putting us in position to feel confident going in to games like this. Get ready recruits...you will be seeing a show this Saturday on CBS!

WoooooooooHoooooooo!!!!

Let's throw away any negativity guys, everything is in good shape and we will all be celebrating Saturday night as we get one game closer to our 4TH STRAIGHT BOWL GAME!!!!!!!

Banned
    vCash
    I think this is lost in all the negativity that goes on but we legit can play with them and beat them if Mullen wont call another 43 pass plays and do what we can do. I think our D is good enough to give us a chance. Arkansas played with A&M as well so if we get smoked here, the Mullen backers better re think that easy win in Little Rock. Its bowl or go for Mullen here's an opportunity, got a bad feeling we'll see the same thing again though, might even get worse now, I think he's ready to get fired honestly.

vCash
    Don't be such a Debbie Downer man. We are going to win!

Banned
    vCash
    #WeBelieve

vCash
    pass me that bong CD... if not, I'll take 2 hits of whatever else it is you're doing... hell, make it 4... I wanna see the walls melt... ****

vCash
    Well, if Dak isn't able to practice at all this week, which may very well be the case, then Tyler will start. In that case, we will have to pass it 45 times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    pass me that bong CD... if not, I'll take 2 hits of whatever else it is you're doing... hell, make it 4... I wanna see the walls melt... ****
    Time to get behind this great coach of ours man! He didn't throw interceptions. It is clear that we are still headed in the right direction. We've just caught some bad breaks since the Bama game last year. Did you not see how pissed Mullen was at halftime yesterday??!! He has definitely still "Got It"

Woooo can't wait til Saturday!

vCash
    in all actuality, we have the talent to compete. If they had about three weeks to actually practice and prepare for the game instead of doing I-pad video simulations and watching film of JFF running all over the place like a crazed skeeterbug, yeah I'd feel a little confident...

vCash
    The 18 point line tell me all i need to know.

vCash
    If we'd commit to RTGDF, we'd stand a much better chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstrike2 View Post
    The 18 point line tell me all i need to know.
    It's coming down! It started at -19....must be all of our fans throwing money down bc we believe!

Banned
    vCash
    If Dak cant play TR better have a we are marshall speech in him somewhere because we all know how awful the playcalling is with him, I swear to God when he's in we run 5 plays

vCash
    OK, I'm in! We gonna do it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    OK, I'm in! We gonna do it!

WoooooHoooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slickdawg View Post
    If we'd commit to RTGDF, we'd stand a much better chance.
    We HAVE to.. like the supposed game plan for OKST... run 4 ypc, chew up clock. Defense keep your head in the game (that means you Collins), don't freak out because JFF is scrambling, just play your role. NO MISTAKES!!!

vCash

Thanks for the...

...nostalgic trip back to late 1990's genespage.

Missed those days when any criticism of our sports teams or coaches lead to banning from genespage. Needless to say, I didn't last long.

& a post like yours lead to exuberant jubilation from gene & 500 of his most loyal sheep.

Banned
    vCash
    *grins and giggles*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    ...nostalgic trip back to late 1990's genespage.

Missed those days when any criticism of our sports teams or coaches lead to banning from genespage. Needless to say, I didn't last long.

& a post like yours lead to exuberant jubilation from gene & 500 of his most loyal sheep.
    +1

Johnny Football's Heisman chances will go down at the hands of Danny Two Gloves this weekend. Book it.

vCash
    Auburn and TSUN showed the world how to score on every possession. Wheel route up the sideline... wide open every time
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    Auburn and TSUN showed the world how to score on every possession. Wheel route up the sideline... wide open every time
    Yep. All we'll have to do is stop them once or twice, because we will score every possession. When you combine our Offensive guru head coach and A&M's shitastic D....Dawgs win.